Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

Gah! Phone companies. I was just on with o2 (been on bill pay since 2006) and had the most annoying customer service dude. I just wanted to know why I couldn't be on a their lowest minute and text plan (since I don't use them at all - I've used 9 call minutes in the last six months) and just buy 1g of data and an extra. I'm no longer in contract but then he talked it around in circles until I agreed on 25 euro less than I am paying now but it's still too much stuff I don't use and I lost my upgrade. As soon as I hung up, I was like... that was a bad deal. Checked my email for the sheet explaining what I agreed to that he said he sent with a 7 day cooling off period. It's not in my inbox. I want out. Why be bill pay at all? I thought there was a benefit but I don't think there is... what other companies are there? Meteor? I think I am anti o2 now.

Gah! Phone companies. I was just on with o2 (been on bill pay since 2006) and had the most annoying customer service dude. I just wanted to know why I couldn't be on a their lowest minute and text plan (since I don't use them at all - I've used 9 call minutes in the last six months) and just buy 1g of data and an extra. I'm no longer in contract but then he talked it around in circles until I agreed on 25 euro less than I am paying now but it's still too much stuff I don't use and I lost my upgrade. As soon as I hung up, I was like... that was a bad deal. Checked my email for the sheet explaining what I agreed to that he said he sent with a 7 day cooling off period. It's not in my inbox. I want out. Why be bill pay at all? I thought there was a benefit but I don't think there is... what other companies are there? Meteor? I think I am anti o2 now.

i'm with meteor https://store.meteor.ie/sim-only-plans i have the €20/month one but got it for €15. it's grand.

Yeah I'm just looking for cheap data and texs, don't make a whole lot of calls. Vodafone have 500mb "free" when you top up €30 but then punitive rates after you go over the 500mb.

I'm with O2 and switched to their €20 monthly bill plan for the same reasons - I hardly ever ring anybody!
I was advised to go for "300 Sim Only Option" - the details are here. http://www.o2online.ie/o2/shop/plans/billpay.php

A very helpful girl in an O2 shop suggested that I change plan by e-mailing [email protected] and requesting a change to the 300 Sim Only Option @€20 per month"
They replied pretty quickly and confirmed that it was done. It's €20 ex VAT, so there is a few more quid to add on.
This is only useful if you only have a regular phone and are not using Internet etc. Otherwise the additional costs can add up very quickly.

I asked about Pay-To-Go and she said that there is a minimum top of of €20 a month on that, which is something I was not aware of before. So I didn't bother with that...

I had that/those fuckers in my ear for about 30 mins yesterday. I signed up to a deal just to get him to fuck off!
hillariously all my details were incorrect as well.

i have complaints about this scaring the bejesus out of me

tumblr_mgxjai8IJj1qciokuo1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back