Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

Kind of angry at the person that broke into my apartment at 2am or so and spilled soup all over the stove. And threw my coat in the middle of the floor.
And poured a glass of whiskey and didn't drink it.

What an asshole.

something similar happened in my gaff before. Prime suspect was drunken housemate. Turned out it was druken housemate. Blamed other drunken housemate when challenged with the allegations.

The infrastructure of your flat is slowly crumbling about you. You are an exemplar of the decadence and decay of modern soiciety.

I lived in a house without central heating or a shower for 2.5 years. Baths for washing, haha. I fixed the toilet by tying a plastic bag around the air thing and attaching that to a hook to keep tension on it. It was eventually properly fixed using a coathanger in some manner or other. We used a fork to turn the water heater on, because the thing that was meant to turn the timer had broken off. I put gaffer tape over the cracks in the wall around the upstairs window, this stopped the draught a bit. The upstairs ceiling above the stairs was damp due to some kind of slow leak, but it was only annoying if the weather was really wet. The plaster on the ceiling of one of the bedrooms collapsed one night because builders that had been working on the house next door had removed the drain pipe over the flat part of roof above it. When I moved out, the back yard was beginning to collapse into the ground due to some sort of subsidence event.

It's only when I write all that, that I realise how hilarious it is.

I lived in a house without central heating or a shower for 2.5 years. Baths for washing, haha. I fixed the toilet by tying a plastic bag around the air thing and attaching that to a hook to keep tension on it. It was eventually properly fixed using a coathanger in some manner or other. We used a fork to turn the water heater on, because the thing that was meant to turn the timer had broken off. I put gaffer tape over the cracks in the wall around the upstairs window, this stopped the draught a bit. The upstairs ceiling above the stairs was damp due to some kind of slow leak, but it was only annoying if the weather was really wet. The plaster on the ceiling of one of the bedrooms collapsed one night because builders that had been working on the house next door had removed the drain pipe over the flat part of roof above it. When I moved out, the back yard was beginning to collapse into the ground due to some sort of subsidence event.

It's only when I write all that, that I realise how hilarious it is.

Would make a good short film.

Re: wholesale MAC makeu

MAC Cosmetics was designed in Toronto, Canada by a salon proprietor named Frank Angelo and photographer/make up artist Frank Toskan in 1985.Now that the Estee Lauder Firms individual it, the MAC line stays committed to supporting these with AIDS.

stop ignoring me you cunt and answer my fucking question

Users who are viewing this thread

• xsteox
  • N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back