Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

A bit of both, and never Tommy! He's just the filter through which I express my issues.

tumblr_lszdb9wYzU1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Possible job opportunity but I ca't work out what the job is because it's written in modern day office speak jargon

Silly- you should have checked out the horn thread first

That's my old haircut, I was searching for something 'new' since it's long enough to maybe become something different.
I should know by now to just stick to the classics despite it probably making my face look rounder.
No doubt, this is what I'll do... like always. stuckinarut.

Complaint: Being at work on a Saturday.

I have a 14 hour days work today, out the country listening to auld wans gossiping

That reminds me of my childhood, sitting in my granny's hairdresser's and listening to all the ol' wans discussing the news and how there "was more to that than meets the eye" and how the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" and name your cliche.

I'd give anything for one more Saturday afternoon there.

gone three years through my fb to find a sane looking picture for my profile. i'm always either drunk, dressed like a spa or with someone elses girlfriend. the complaint is merely about the lack of a picture.

That reminds me of my childhood, sitting in my granny's hairdresser's and listening to all the ol' wans discussing the news and how there "was more to that than meets the eye" and how the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" and name your cliche.

I'd give anything for one more Saturday afternoon there.

pad.bmp

"Ah he's gas."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back