Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

London does smell pretty bad in fairness. It varies between piss/vomit and diesel depending on where you are. Dublin smells only slightly better because we've got plenty of plant life around to do some air scrubbbing. Both are penny halfpenny bad smells in comparison to Barcelona though.

I'm pissed that Mark Linkous killed himself before finishing his record with Albini,would have been fucking fantastic

At a party last night in a field in Celbridge, went to bed in the back of my car(estate). Woke up at 6:30 and opened the boot to let air in. Woke up at 8:30 with some lad that i've never seen before gurning in his sleep beside me. I woke him up and threw him out. Maybe this should be in the major complaints

At a party last night in a field in Celbridge, went to bed in the back of my car(estate). Woke up at 6:30 and opened the boot to let air in. Woke up at 8:30 with some lad that i've never seen before gurning in his sleep beside me. I woke him up and threw him out. Maybe this should be in the major complaints

or "I Have The Horn For" ?

I actually have very few complaints this evening. Other than I can't think of a suitably light and short film to watch and there doesn't seem to be many places to watch subs of my current choice of girlish anime.

Kids aged 3-6 wearing "I'm Pro Life" or "I'm Pro Choice" stickers/ badges or t-shirts, all over town on Saturday
they missed a trick there...

di-aaaa-dora-va-al-m-dico-phoebe-beinstein-paperback-cover-art.jpg

this was ripe for a Dora the Abortionist T-shirt

Pain in me back from gardening over the weekend.

Tiredness from lack of sleep last night.

Being on my way into work doesn't do too much to relieve the situation either.

People who dont respond to email quickly. Its not as if they have to go buy a stamp.

In about 5 minutes I'll have to off this bus, go into work, and stop listening to Live & Dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back