Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

people not checking their fuppin emails and thus waking two people, one of whom is me, up at nine. NINE!

Early waking due to dream of being forced into a cage as protection from rampaging loyalists.

Early waking due to a small two and a half year old hand smacking me on the head while shouting "Daddy's aslEEEEEP!!!!111"

I'm moving out of my house on Monday so we had to clean the garden - in a horrid state. It took three hours in the hammering rain and I ripped the only trainers I hadn't moved out so was running around barefoot like a little street urchin hobbit hybrid. 100S OF LICE AND CENTIPEDES AND SPIDERS. I'll never be clean. And my hands are sore.

Tuesday. Sitting on the exact same poorly fitted bus seat as yesterday.

Sigh.

Do you mean the type of seat where its back is pressing right up against your own back? I keep landing one of those - usually upstairs on the 78A or 51B. Or the ones, where your arm is bashed up against the plastic partition between windows?

Do you mean the type of seat where its back is pressing right up against your own back? I keep landing one of those - usually upstairs on the 78A or 51B. Or the ones, where your arm is bashed up against the plastic partition between windows?

the ones where the seat has been lifted out then put back incorrectly so the little rubber feet aren't entirely within the seat frame so the seat is at an angle. sucks.

Have got into a really anoying habit of counting in time when listening to music (especially when walking)
1-2, 1-2, 1-2
or
1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4

I put up with this habit when walking up and down steps/ stairs, but this is a worrying development!

Edit: This is silent counting - not out loud like! Haven't completely lost my marbles yet

the ones where the seat has been lifted out then put back incorrectly so the little rubber feet aren't entirely within the seat frame so the seat is at an angle. sucks.

Just stand up and fix it. Its easy.

stretching that last pint of milk out til breakfast.

i hate moving out of the milk comfort zone

My uncle used to water his milk down if it was running out.

Alternatively, have you considered going to the shop?

the dancing at 1:27-1:40 or so

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i have to face these people every morning. WHAT IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG?

I got a fine for not having the right fare on a bus on the way to work once.
All the same people who I didn't know all got the same bus, every day.
Whatever might go wrong fixing a seat probably won't be worse than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back