Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Paying €50 to get my laptop fixed. (Loads of places on Camden Street and Aungier Street were like, oh that'll cost €80. Pricks.) One place, with couches, told me I should back my files up for €50 quid and then they would fix it for €100!! Shocking.

Bringing the wrong memory card for my ps2.

Forgetting to de-frost my cheesecake.

Senna not being in the cinema the one day I want to see it.

GameStop in Rathmines closing.

Forgetting to buy milk.

Gamestop in Rathmines closed? Oh no! I knew someone that worked there :(

For me, having the worst hangover I've ever had. I still haven't been able to eat anything and my head is definitely going to collapse in on itself. Also having an old friend of my housemate and I coming to visit us in a few hours. Haven't seen her in three years and she is the most irritating - though genuine and sweet - person I have ever come across. Once she came to visit me when I lived in Fairview, and I cycled down to East Wall at 5 am, fell off my bike and bust my face up, eventually picked her up and got back to the STUDIO flat I already shared with my best friend, wrecked and hungry, sat down and breathed as she bizarrely pulled a mini harp out of her bag and began playing and singing the theme song of an anime.

It's quite possible, though she's a few years older than me, so was probably about 22-23 at the time.

She's going to be here until Tuesday. At least I have Lily to diffuse the situation. She is a nice, patient sort of person whereas I am more prone to getting nasty when I get wound up, or disappearing into my bedroom. Maybe I'm the problem, after all!

Another thing is I suddenly had a realisation that I am the age Ian Curtis was when he died. This means nothing in the greater scheme of things, but it popped into my head today and made me, first, laugh and then feel a bit queasy.

Gamestop in Rathmines closed? Oh no! I knew someone that worked there :(

For me, having the worst hangover I've ever had. I still haven't been able to eat anything and my head is definitely going to collapse in on itself. Also having an old friend of my housemate and I coming to visit us in a few hours. Haven't seen her in three years and she is the most irritating - though genuine and sweet - person I have ever come across. Once she came to visit me when I lived in Fairview, and I cycled down to East Wall at 5 am, fell off my bike and bust my face up, eventually picked her up and got back to the STUDIO flat I already shared with my best friend, wrecked and hungry, sat down and breathed as she bizarrely pulled a mini harp out of her bag and began playing and singing the theme song of an anime.

Maybe she'll bring a full-size harp with her this time. Have you considered that?

Maybe she'll bring a full-size harp with her this time. Have you considered that?

...well I have now. I might think of anime requests so. I'm thinking this to break the ice:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i'm kind of drunk and i want to get more drunk but i have to wait until my stupid friends finish their dinner and knock over cos i don't want to drink on my own. also there's a shit reggae band playing really loudly in the beer garden of the pub next door while i'm trying to listen to spacemen 3

How about we join you, Bernie.
Every Thumper grab a beer STAT!

Also, try and appreciate the sweetness of your little harp friend. Tis nice to let yourself be serenaded every once and a while.

Another thing is I suddenly had a realisation that I am the age Ian Curtis was when he died. This means nothing in the greater scheme of things, but it popped into my head today and made me, first, laugh and then feel a bit queasy.

haha, I remember being that age. I worked it out to the day at the time, just for the laugh.

Every time I think I've gotten rid of the flies in my house more suddenly appear.
Also it's stupidly warm. I miss winter.
I made a batch of cookies and they taste like buttered crap, but I'm hungry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back