Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

Well, while we're talking of food complaints, I suspect that my lovely dinner will be coming back up shortly enough. Trying to keep it down long enough for the headache pills to kick in

Ok you win Shaney.
I'm all filled up on tea and bitterness now, so all's well that ends well.

My hot beverages taste muck.I've been working the kettle too hard.Its all limescaly on the element.

That also increases significantly its power consumption.

I've almost worn out my new strings sitting here playing the same 4 chords on a loop with a chuckle vocal line

I just went into the kitchen to get something and forgot what it was when I got there.I've remembered now...so a quick visit to the minor pleasures thread is in order first.

The bogger accent that has infiltrated rte programming. Bring back plummy west brit diction I say

Recording acoustic guitar is as tricky as I suspected.And my playing is as suspect as I thought it was when examined up close.And this guitar is horrible.

You should borrow a good one off someone for recording purposes. If I had a decent one you'd be welcome to it but alas..

You should borrow a good one off someone for recording purposes. If I had a decent one you'd be welcome to it but alas..

Thanks Johnny..I appreciate the sentiment.I only seem to faithfully capturing the scratchy string noises.

I shall persist though.if takes me all night..I'll get something I can use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back