Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

I'll expect multiple mehs and dislikes for actually posting a complaint after all my complaining about complaints. today was nearly impossible, got lost, actually ended up at the wrong wake and had to ask directions to the right wake/removal from a person at a wake therefore missing the closing of the coffin. hellish funeral, tragic, early, unwarranted death of a good young man who i shared my early twenties with. came home and hung out here for a bit to get back into reality, turned on phone, three consecutive massive life altering texts, single again - people hurt left right and centre, went to bed to chain smoke and cry, got up - sorted out what i could and am now drinking, but there arent enough hours, i wanted to be in the pub by 8, surrounded by people. drunken internet, sorry for the overkill.

Computer is acting the bollix again.All I wanna do is fucking sing.

People who half-sit on bus seats, sticking a knee(or two) out in the aisle.

RAGE

Rather have a knee poking out then some DJs dick dancing in front of me. Remember this guy?

NeilPrendeville.jpg

Eres a wee refresher: http://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...ogises-for-alleged-plane-incident-480257.html

I've a thumping headache.
Either I've lost all my tolerance and I'm hung over from two bottles, or I have a cold.
Balls :(

I'm blaming the kids in work that snot all over me.
That or Dublin Bus.

The 39a has the sickest looking commuters.
Someone could chart it "How to get around Dublin with 3 diseases or less"

Ugg I just remembered I told a teenager to "Jog on" yesterday. I feel like such a twat.

Probably is, Meath to UCD is a bit of a trek.
Most of the routes are going the same way, supposed to stop people needing to get a bus into town first for a lot of places. The 140 goes from Ballymun to Rathmines now.

Probably is, Meath to UCD is a bit of a trek.
Most of the routes are going the same way, supposed to stop people needing to get a bus into town first for a lot of places. The 140 goes from Ballymun to Rathmines now.

The old 39 route could take up to 2 hours to get from Ongar to town. The new 39a bypasses a lot of the circuit du blanch, but goes to UCD...

The kid is lying on the bed beside me watching a "classic" barney episode on the iPad. A christmas one.

Hellish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back