Minor complaints thread (31 Viewers)

Colds and associated coughs

Recent history

27 November 2011 - 15 January 2012 = LASTED 50 DAYS

2 February 2012 - to date = FUCKING BACK AGAIN

How do I stop this?

I'm buying tissues every day and people on the bus are scowling as I'm coughing every few minutes.

Berocca_Varieties.jpg

HotWhiskeyForPost.jpg

I fucking SWEAR by Aldi fake Berroca...that shit does the biz AND gives you a wee pep to yer step.At a price thats right!*

*No fake Aldi berroca changed hands in regards this statement.

Absolutely

the true test of its orangey goodness is whether it turns yer pish orange. It passes the test.

You defo should.I'm a cunt for the colds.But they have dried up as has my runny nose since I started using that stuff.I dont use every day though,I'm not an addict.

I am an addict, and proud of it

The Aldi one is €2.I compared them.Same ingredients.

Its just that its made by children or something.

They're all addicts.

Getting a stupid spot on my cheek from using the stupid phone all day. My skin is the only thing I'm freakishly narcissistic about. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I might as well thrust my face into a fucking vat of burning chip oil. ITS RUINED.

Colds and associated coughs

Recent history

27 November 2011 - 15 January 2012 = LASTED 50 DAYS

2 February 2012 - to date = FUCKING BACK AGAIN

How do I stop this?

I'm buying tissues every day and people on the bus are scowling as I'm coughing every few minutes.

Get the old people flu jab - You can get it if you ask for it but you have to pay for it - I'm tempted - Sick of getting a flu every flipping year

Getting a stupid spot on my cheek from using the stupid phone all day. My skin is the only thing I'm freakishly narcissistic about. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I might as well thrust my face into a fucking vat of burning chip oil. ITS RUINED.

funny complaints, i can get behind.

Someone ate my bread and butter pudding.
You've no idea how good it tastes, and thinking about it has gotten me through the day.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

• Deadmanposting
  • chris d
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back