Minor complaints thread (26 Viewers)

indeed it was.

to be fair, the lad who belts the stuff out is not bad; and 'it's my life' was not the worst choice by far. my wife reckons he'd be a good singer with a bit of training.

i checked yesterday afternoon, whatever song they had on at the time was the one i was able to confirm that nova were playing. not necessarily nova again this morning, i guess.
i have heard them play talk talk on nova, but wouldn't have expected it during a breakfast show.

I don’t listen to the radio at all, unless I’m in a taxi where these days it appears to be either Nova or Sunshine FM. I never thought I’d yearn for Newstalk.

we have nova as one of the programmed stations in the car. it gets infuriating at times, how little they try to hide their playlisting. 'oh, black betty again, which i have not heard four times in the last three days' effect.

we have nova as one of the programmed stations in the car. it gets infuriating at times, how little they try to hide their playlisting. 'oh, black betty again, which i have not heard four times in the last three days' effect.
This is why I can’t stick it, I don’t mind a good chunk of the content but the repetition is a problem for me. I like repetition to be on my terms, radio playlisting is intrusive in some weird way for me.

2015JonBoviTattoo_Reddit_110315.jpg

i don't understand why a station like nova wouldn't get a nationwide licence. it might give them a little more revenue and allow them to be a bit more adventurous in the evenings.
well, you'd like to think that anyway.

i don't understand why a station like nova wouldn't get a nationwide licence. it might give them a little more revenue and allow them to be a bit more adventurous in the evenings.
well, you'd like to think that anyway.
I don't understand why Spirit fucking FM exists at all

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back