Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

i can't remember what it was yesterday - i think i just about got it?
100152_3.jpg

we've a triton T90 shower. it has three master temperature options - full power, half power, no power.
it needs a quarter power option for this weather. the coldest on half power is still too warm, and i've yet to harden up enough for cold showers.

This is horseshit. He's allowed examine the cube for about ten seconds first.

I believe the "trick" as much as there is one, is to find one particular pattern you recognise and then solve it from there in sequence.

I believe the "trick" as much as there is one, is to find one particular pattern you recognise and then solve it from there in sequence.

They call them ‘algorithms’ and there are apparently hundreds of approaches for this kind of thing. My other half got a speed cube (that’s what the pros use, they have faster travel than what you’d remember from a classic Rubik’s cube) a few months ago and after a couple of YT tutorials she was solving it in minutes.

They call them ‘algorithms’ and there are apparently hundreds of approaches for this kind of thing. My other half got a speed cube (that’s what the pros use, they have faster travel than what you’d remember from a classic Rubik’s cube) a few months ago and after a couple of YT tutorials she was solving it in minutes.

Ah ok, I watched a youtube video on how to do it recently and it went through a particular way to do it step by step, but I imagine if you get really good at recognising the patterns there are sort cuts to allow you skip steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back