Minor complaints thread (29 Viewers)

my bother worked in a place where Classic FM was the radio station of choice

So naturally they were subjected to that "Euro cycles euro babies" ad during every ad break.

There was one guy who would sing along every time, and stamp his foot in time with it. He had a club foot and a giant orthopedic shoe, to add to the experience.

I walked seven miles into town.
Then left my shopping on my friend's door step (wasn't home) and got the keys to walk a mutual friends dog.
After walking the dog I went back to yer man's house.
Someone had taken my Lidl Spinach, Broccoli, Carrots, Cabbage.
Thievin' veggie bastard!

Well Thumped has gone and jinxed me. My Dad called to say he has sepsis in his foot. He’s currently living in a mountain village in rural Thailand and said the local pharmacist (who he insists is also a doctor) gave him some IV bags to use and that should sort it. He’s building a house and farming so has no clue how he hurt himself in the first place.
Every time he calls, I get anxiety.

Eek.
But, is the pharmacist insisting he's also a doctor, or is your dad insisting that the pharmacist is also a doctor?
There is a reason I'm asking that.

Terrorist seagulls assholes in trinity swooping on everyone's sandwiches. Couldn't relax there
They’re almost as bad as the students now.

Well Thumped has gone and jinxed me. My Dad called to say he has sepsis in his foot. He’s currently living in a mountain village in rural Thailand and said the local pharmacist (who he insists is also a doctor) gave him some IV bags to use and that should sort it. He’s building a house and farming so has no clue how he hurt himself in the first place.
Every time he calls, I get anxiety.
Fingers cross it clears up. I can report that my two relatives are doing better, the really sick one actually came to visit me on Friday and he’s doing great.

You don't get sepsis in your foot. Sepsis is whole-body thing
You absolutely can get it in your foot. Sepsis can be localised or global, and it usually is local to start and then your body loses control and the infection spreads beyond the initial site and becomes global (which is obviously more severe). Septic shock is when the whole body starts to shut down.

I don't really drink anymore but I bought 2 bottles of trendy craft beer from Aldi and I can feel now...such a lightweight. The minor complaint is one of them was the fruity citrus ones....awful. Tastes like fizzy tropical juice.

Eek.
But, is the pharmacist insisting he's also a doctor, or is your dad insisting that the pharmacist is also a doctor?
There is a reason I'm asking that.
I honestly don’t know, just he said the guy was both, like it’s a normal thing.
The village he lives in is a 14 hr drive from Bangkok and a population of about 500. He’s 70 and still pretty fit but he’s too old to be working the rice fields or doing construction in 40 degree heat. He spends about half the year there (we’ve family living in the village) and has never one gone without something going wrong. Last time it was getting stung by scorpions (clearing them out of the playground by just stomping on them) and ending up in hospital with severe food poisoning after he ate rat skewered rats that a guy in Cambodia was selling out of the back of a van. Could have been Vietnam though, I’m not sure.
I’m the one stuck sorting out all paperwork and medical stuff for him.

I walked seven miles into town.
Then left my shopping on my friend's door step (wasn't home) and got the keys to walk a mutual friends dog.
After walking the dog I went back to yer man's house.
Someone had taken my Lidl Spinach, Broccoli, Carrots, Cabbage.
Thievin' veggie bastard!
it's OK folks!
Yer man's Dad visited and thought it their shopping and I got it back later. phew!

I honestly don’t know, just he said the guy was both, like it’s a normal thing.
The village he lives in is a 14 hr drive from Bangkok and a population of about 500. He’s 70 and still pretty fit but he’s too old to be working the rice fields or doing construction in 40 degree heat. He spends about half the year there (we’ve family living in the village) and has never one gone without something going wrong. Last time it was getting stung by scorpions (clearing them out of the playground by just stomping on them) and ending up in hospital with severe food poisoning after he ate rat skewered rats that a guy in Cambodia was selling out of the back of a van. Could have been Vietnam though, I’m not sure.
I’m the one stuck sorting out all paperwork and medical stuff for him.
Fuck

I have just seen my future

Except in mine, I have no one to call

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back