Minor complaints thread (28 Viewers)

BRRRRIING! hidden number

Yeah?

Hello??

Yeah, who are ya?

Is this seanc?

again, who are ya?

I'm calling from TfL (Transport for London btw). I just need to ask you a couple of questions so you can pass security. Can you confirm your postcode please?

Yes.

Em, can I get your postcode please?

Well you already have my postcode and I have no idea who you are or why you're calling me.

I can't tell you more until you pass security.

Yeah. That's not how it works.

Would you rather I sent an email?

Yes. Bye.

It was a £10 refund as it happens. But jaysus they went around it in the wrong way.

The queues in Cineworld. When you queue to use a ticket machine or get popcorn, they'll have like 5 different servers going, so you have to choose from 1 of 5 lines. Then you get to inevitably watch all the other lines move way faster than your line, so people who should be behind you in the queue actually get served before you, all because it turns out there was some fucking moron in your line that is asking them how the internet works.
The solution to this of course is to use ribbon cordons to create a line system, like any place with half a brain does. I'm gonna write a complaint to them now

What's the deal with not getting nuts on a plane any more? Were we plagued with mid-flight cases of nut allergy-induced anaphylactic shock or something that brought this about?
yep, a friend has a nut allergy and used to favour certain airlines because they would actually remove peanuts from sale on request. i once saw her having an allergic reaction to someone cracking apart a cadbury's fruit and nut bar about 15 foot from her.

Ah shit, I forgot to buy a new bed and mattress in the sales. I haven't been sleeping in the bed recently so it slipped my mind like so many spinal discs.

I'd need a really good accountant to mitigate spending that much money. Even ith the discount. Convince me more Thumped!

On that note, 29 days to tax bill. eep, gonna be a lean February.

I scrolled down that website and there was '100 nights free trial' written somewhere, would that be enough time to bounce it to the far side of the tax bill? Get the back tidied up for the nice weather like

I'd need a really good accountant to mitigate spending that much money. Even ith the discount. Convince me more Thumped!

On that note, 29 days to tax bill. eep, gonna be a lean February.

If you have a shitty mattress it might exacerbate any back issues you might have which may lead to you missing work and costing you more than buying the mattress would.

Also, it is nice to have a comfy mattress with good support. You will sleep better which will improve your general quality of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back