Minor complaints thread (33 Viewers)

I bought a game for my nieces for Christmas only to find them on Christmas eve morning playing with the same game from somebody else. I tried to return it today. It's still shrink wrapped, it had a price tag from the shop and I have the receipt but the fuckers wouldn't take it back.

Was waiting for a bus to Thomas st to meet the bro and dad for a pint before a gig in vicar street and my bus just disappeared off the live bus info on both my phone and the graphical display jobber at the stop. For know know reason.
Had to cab it in. Raging.
Then right after our pint I realised I forgot my ticket so I'd to bus it home and back in again. Thus rendering the first cab completely pointless due to my own idiocy.
first big absolute idiotic moments in months so annoyed that counter has been reset

Baby Ammonis is sick (two changes of clothes and a bath since going to bed) and I'm solo this week as Mrs. Ammonis is away on a course. This could turn into a major complaint as there was a case of chickenpox reported to the crèche. More information as it comes.

Baby Ammonis is sick (two changes of clothes and a bath since going to bed) and I'm solo this week as Mrs. Ammonis is away on a course. This could turn into a major complaint as there was a case of chickenpox reported to the crèche. More information as it comes.
one of mine (8 y.o.) has the vomiting bug that's doing the rounds, since saturday.
(got home yesterday evening and the conversation went like this:
"did you get sick again today?"
"yeah, five fucking times"
""WHAT?!?!"
"five bucketfuls"
"oh, right")

Pulling earphones out of pocket at work reception & seeing that one of the earbud plastic yokes has gone missing. Grrr.

If you take a medium size and don't mind it being white, I can give you a few. I bought a bag of replacements for a tenner because I kept losing them.

Ta! But I retraced my steps this morning & found it on the floor in the work jax. The joy. I should buy a bunch off Amazon for future losses tho'.

The vomits are back. She got sick on my lap, then all over my slippers and the chair. She's asleep now and I've just disinfected the entire world.

Worst part? I had just sat down to dinner (a chicken curry) and she had had the same thing for lunch in crèche. Had to dump mine and start again, I'd been dreaming about chicken curry all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back