Minor complaints thread (60 Viewers)

Road near me graffitied with swastikas.

Bad buzz. Used to be a load of this around the North Circular Road when I lived near there. Then the anti-fash would remove/re-graffiti/amend.

Landed into work to find out that wasnt meant to be back until tomorrow. IDIOT. Moaning all day yesterday about having to work today too. Commute in so may as well just plough through a load of work now. Balls

I know the 6th is traditional but I'm a "decorations come down the day after New Year's Day" (hangover allowing) guy. It irritates me that they're still up everywhere and I'm back in work.

Road near me graffitied with swastikas.
windows-95-swastika-grafiti.jpg

Guy in xmusic giving me the old "if you bring this back we can't do a refund only store credit" line. Isn't that shit illegal?
Depends, you get your money back if you bring back something that's obviously defective. If you buy something and you're just exchanging it because it doesn't fit or you don't like the colour or whatever, then they're only doing you a courtesy and don't have to give you anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Anthony
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back