Minor complaints thread (31 Viewers)

I really have no time for the Knowles family.

but I feel like i'm being browbeaten into being a fan.

I liked that Solange record from last year. Haven't heard anything by her sister in years though.
I was really underwhelmed by it, it had a few good moments, I thought Dont You Wait was very good and Cranes in the Sky is decent, but it was all far too worthy without being that good. Like, the best thing I can say about it is that overall it's not bad.

But it's album of the year everywhere and I don't get it.

I DON'T LIKE FEELING LEFT OUT.

I was really underwhelmed by it, it had a few good moments, I thought Dont You Wait was very good and Cranes in the Sky is decent, but it was all far too worthy without being that good. Like, the best thing I can say about it is that overall it's not bad.

But it's album of the year everywhere and I don't get it.

I DON'T LIKE FEELING LEFT OUT.
take it to this thread

The 'Bands I don't Get' thread

Monday: drains blocked and overflowed. Fixed it myself. Grim.
Tuesday: dishwasher broke. Fixed with a dab of solder. Joyous.
Wednesday: Toilet handle broke. Fixed with some picture frame wire mcgyver style.
Thursday: battered old car passed the nct. The minor complaint is that we were so sure it was going to get a terrible fail and be beyond saving we picked a lovely replacement up north. The dream died. FML.
Friday: toaster and hair dryer broke. Tried bringing hair dryer back to Argos and had a row that I lost with the manager. Fixed by buying new ones. Bah.

A fully pumped week of minor annoyances....

Racism is alive and well in Ireland. The black guy is the first to be voted off dwts.
hughiedwts.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back