Minor complaints thread (35 Viewers)

Road trip with my parents. My mother keeps contradicting the gps and fucking up the driver, and then going on about how the gps keeps sending us wrong because we're having to double back to correct her fuckups. She is absolutely convinced that she's in the right and got extremely tetchy when I suggested at the outset that it would be unhelpful to try to give directions when the driver's relying on the gps. I'm veering wildly between amusement and rage.

Bought used laptop off ebay.Its a little bit more dinged up than advertised and its got a broken battery catch..which was not in the description.

Pain in the bollix having to ship it back

Just reading about some politically correct group who want the lyrics of have yourself a merry little Christmas changed from "make the yule tide gay" to "make the yule tide LGBT"

You can not criticize Keith Duffy for being the awful chancer that he is without someone (usually with a strong Dublin accent) saying "I'd say he's sound buh" or " fair play to him buh"

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bladez
  • Kermit McDermott
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back