Menace in The Tap (1 Viewer)

Turned out to be a god old night after all! Not many there but the craic was good. Nice pics there Janer!

Fair play to Dregin for all the work!

Cheers buck. Lukas and Chris shouldered their fair share of the load too!

Much thanks to ructions and the excuses (cheers for the backline lads).

Fuckin crackin gig. Having not heard much of Menace beforehand I was well impressed.

Yes indeed, well done to Chris and Lukas too! I really like that wee venue. Some new mics are in order though eh?

Still wrecked today....takes ages to recover these days.....

Apart from that mic trouble at the start, it was a great night.

Didn't know much of Menace either but enjoyed them all the same, and the discussion we had back in Dregin's about the meaning of Life, etc... was very insightful.

some how you say the jakey lad in the toilets try sell me punk bok 10 euro, not even good punk bok

Well uoy missed out there fritz cos its not half a bad read, some interesting facts that arent in other boks of the same subject matter - fer example - Mark Feld was apparently THE TOP MOD dahn landan, then somehow he became MARC BOLAN and did loads of T-rextasy. bet you didnt know that did you? tough shit now heinz cos I sold em both and bought two bottles of sherry vat 53, so anyway , bet you think fuckin Rammstein and green day are punk rok dontcha, bet your first record was fuckin busted or offspring or some such german stuff like that. thats it for now adolf.

Well uoy missed out there fritz cos its not half a bad read, some interesting facts that arent in other boks of the same subject matter - fer example - Mark Feld was apparently THE TOP MOD dahn landan, then somehow he became MARC BOLAN and did loads of T-rextasy. bet you didnt know that did you? tough shit now heinz cos I sold em both and bought two bottles of sherry vat 53, so anyway , bet you think fuckin Rammstein and green day are punk rok dontcha, bet your first record was fuckin busted or offspring or some such german stuff like that. thats it for now adolf.

Sock it to the cat my man!

Sock it to the cat my man!

hes ahd it now this kraut, I was talking with all the germans down round here and they NEVER heard of this catweasle tosser and they are gonna come to dublin and get him for shaming the motehr land with his shitty whispy beard! So they are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back