Meeting People (1 Viewer)

i'm a bit sad i didn't even manage to get your number the other night Moods.

What is it, 9?

20060702doughboy.jpg

sex on legs

yeah. im on this.

in the celtic tiger people met at pubs and gigs etc

now our economy is fucked, perhaps the dole queue will be 'where it's at'

i saw a really hot girl in the dole office this morning. if she's there next time i'm going to ask her out for a mc donalds breakfast. we'll split the bill of course

I don't know if this thread is now about something else entirely but...a girl I know is having immense success on the Guardian's dating website at the moment. They've got an Irish section and so far (she's currently dating four guys from the site) she's found all the guys handsome, erudite and well-read. Sounds too good to be true to my cynical soul but she's delighted with the site. And I think Jane's right - the more sound people who use internet dating the less of a freak magnet it becomes. And as if to illustrate the whole thing, I know a very happy and normal couple who met online (he from London, she from Dublin) last year and are now engaged and living in Dublin. Aahhh.

I don't know if this thread is now about something else entirely but...a girl I know is having immense success on the Guardian's dating website at the moment. They've got an Irish section and so far (she's currently dating four guys from the site) she's found all the guys handsome, erudite and well-read. Sounds too good to be true to my cynical soul but she's delighted with the site. And I think Jane's right - the more sound people who use internet dating the less of a freak magnet it becomes. And as if to illustrate the whole thing, I know a very happy and normal couple who met online (he from London, she from Dublin) last year and are now engaged and living in Dublin. Aahhh.

Dating 4 people at once is so American.

Cool!

Dating 4 people at once is so American.

Dating 4 people at once is efficient and practical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back