Meeting People (7 Viewers)

i saw a really hot girl in the dole office this morning. if she's there next time i'm going to ask her out for a mc donalds breakfast. we'll split the bill of course

how does one chase someone for a year without it being stalking, or having them call the cops on you.
Be as dashing as me, perhaps? Hoho

Personally, if someone's not interested I'll just move onto someone else (one of their friends maybe).
Ah but she was interested, just took her a long time to admit it. I kinda have the idea that it was because she had an idea if her and me went out together it'd be a long term thing and wasn't sure it she wanted that (we were both 17 when I started sniffing around) , but it's so long ago now that I don't really remember

Ah, I discovered this ploy by accident when a Polish girl started sending flirty texts.
There was a Spanish girl also who replied to my text telling her that she didn't get the room by telling me fine and would I like to go for a drink sometime.

Foreigners, they're great.

aye, great bunch altogether. daft was a winner for me in the past as well, two girlfriends and an extended roll in the hay. Altough the raz approach was;

1. meet show room, flirt
2. give room (this being the eventually fatal mistake)
3. roll in hay (2-3 months)
4. live in hell as relationship goes to pot, and youre stuck living with one another.
5. goodbye ride.

my best meeting story was that I was taking pictures at a gig which was attended by a spanish lass who caught my eye. got hammered on free tiger supplied by the guy running the gig and left early. spanish girl subsequently stalked me and got my number, and then gave me a call. one of the best relationships ive had ensued subsequently.

Right I'm going to dare a few people in this thread to go out and talk to someone at the weekend and get a number.

Well mainly if you smoke, situate yourself near a group of people, listen in on their conversation a little bit and then go "I dont mean to be eves dropping but yada yada" inline with something they are talking about, then direct conversation towards your chosen one say something like "sure you look like a chap/girl that would...."

Then if they get up to leave, just say hey "would you like another smoke, all my friends are gone inside" In these recessionary times free ciggerettes might be a good thing. Then ask them if they want to dance. Then just ask them for there number.

If worst comes to worst if your standing there like a spare tool and some one asks you for a light, just smile cheekly at them and say "only if you give me a kiss first".

Hey presto.

(perhaps this only works in Dorans and Crawdaddy)

Right I'm going to dare a few people in this thread to go out and talk to someone at the weekend and get a number.

Well mainly if you smoke, situate yourself near a group of people, listen in on their conversation a little bit and then go "I dont mean to be eves dropping but yada yada" inline with something they are talking about, then direct conversation towards your chosen one say something like "sure you look like a chap/girl that would...."

Then if they get up to leave, just say hey "would you like another smoke, all my friends are gone inside" In these recessionary times free ciggerettes might be a good thing. Then ask them if they want to dance. Then just ask them for there number.

If worst comes to worst if your standing there like a spare tool and some one asks you for a light, just smile cheekly at them and say "only if you give me a kiss first".

Hey presto.

(perhaps this only works in Dorans and Crawdaddy)

I'll give it a go

I've gotten a girls number in a pub once ever. It was safe to say I was completly locked at the time.
I'm pretty sure it's also the only time i've ever asked for a girls number in a pub so...

100% record, yahoo!

Try beat that, Thumped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back