Meeting People (2 Viewers)

If worst comes to worst if your standing there like a spare tool and some one asks you for a light, just smile cheekly at them and say "only if you give me a kiss first".

That is the single worst line i've ever heard. If I dropped that on some girl and she fell for it i'd run a mile.

That is the single worst line i've ever heard. If I dropped that on some girl and she fell for it i'd run a mile.

hahaha, what would you do if a girl said that to you. I've seen a girl or two say it with results, sexy results.

I'd a female friend that used to use the line "I'm not a slut, but will you ride me?", not many guys said no.

With a side order of the clap i'm sure.

Sure its only a bit of fun. Your telling me that you've never said a dodgy line with a big cheeky grin on your face so that the person knows your taking the piss?

Come on its a conversation starter at least?

Another thing, if you dont want to ask someone for their number infront of their friends or out straight just type a text into your phone and show it to them... something along the lines of "Perhaps I could get your number?"

Right I'm going to dare a few people in this thread to go out and talk to someone at the weekend and get a number.

Well mainly if you smoke, situate yourself near a group of people, listen in on their conversation a little bit and then go "I dont mean to be eves dropping but yada yada" inline with something they are talking about, then direct conversation towards your chosen one say something like "sure you look like a chap/girl that would...."

Then if they get up to leave, just say hey "would you like another smoke, all my friends are gone inside" In these recessionary times free ciggerettes might be a good thing. Then ask them if they want to dance. Then just ask them for there number.

Hey presto.

Pure gold.

Inspired by this thread I asked a guy on a coffee and cinema date on Saturday. He said yes. But as I don't feel nervous or excited this is going to be purely platonic.

eat lots of sugar before you go and it's bound to be exciting.

may i suggest:

urbanlegends_poprocks_coke_03_10.jpg

alternatively, make those coffees irish.

Pure gold.

Inspired by this thread I asked a guy on a coffee and cinema date on Saturday. He said yes. But as I don't feel nervous or excited this is going to be purely platonic.

Wahey! We got a result.

Ooh!go on Squiggle!Even platonic dates are deadly.

They're great, in fact, I should only go out with guys I don't fancy. I'm more charming, humourous, entertaining etc. in their company than in that of people I like.

Oh, and he doesn't even know what Thumped is, so he might suit Jill Hives ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back