Meeting People (1 Viewer)

best line i ever overheard

a friend walked up to this stunning girl and started to dole out the old "your dad must have been a thief..." *classic*, and the girl rolled her eyes waiting for the "..because he stole the stars from heaven and put them in your eyes" finisher.

but it never came. instead, she gets this:

"your dad must have been a thief.............you look like a knacker!"

amazingly, it worked

I've gotten a girls number in a pub once ever. It was safe to say I was completly locked at the time.
I'm pretty sure it's also the only time i've ever asked for a girls number in a pub so...

100% record, yahoo!

Try beat that, Thumped.

same record as mine so.
then i never called her because i realized the next day she was the spit of the sons girlfriend in arrested development.

I'd a female friend that used to use the line "I'm not a slut, but will you ride me?", not many guys said no.

thats brilliant. though i doubt itd be that successful for a man.

Ooh!go on Squiggle!Even platonic dates are deadly.

they are fun. though people you then try flirt with later get weirded out coz they thought you were a couple.

"do you want to share my tent?"

followed later on by the stealthy shuffling sound of a person in a sleeping bag inching across the tent floor towards you in the dark.

"do you wanna go halves on a bastard" is probably my favourite line ive heard (of).

i actually went out with a girl who kinda looked like the one from arrested development. anne you mean yeah?

except she was way hotter.

i dont understand why the tags are being deleted from this thread. if they have to be 'moderated' (why?), then why not moderate the posts referring to tags too? basically, delete this ;)

I once got, "It's my 22nd birthday and I think I deserve 22 seconds of smooching." I said, "umm no." Apparently, I was the only girl who said no that evening. He hunted down my phone number through friends and call me the next night. "Hey, remember me from last night?" "Oh yeah, what are you drunk again?" The phone call didn't go so well but I laughed because he was drunk again but very witty. A week later I was walking by his house (unknowlingly) and he was having a party. One of his friends call out, "Hey there's that girl!" They convinced me to come in for a drink. We talked all night. We dated six years. Bad lines some times work.

here, was he the one who ended up trying to strangle you in your sleep?

"in an alcohol induced rage......."

Please tell me that was one of yours.

But don't lie.

I came up with it one night in a bar a few years back when I saw a very cute drummer. I never got drunk enough to actually use it. In fact, I can't even say it without starting to laugh thinking back about that night. Think it would have worked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back