Meeting People (3 Viewers)

That is the single worst line i've ever heard. If I dropped that on some girl and she fell for it i'd run a mile.

I once got, "It's my 22nd birthday and I think I deserve 22 seconds of smooching." I said, "umm no." Apparently, I was the only girl who said no that evening. He hunted down my phone number through friends and call me the next night. "Hey, remember me from last night?" "Oh yeah, what are you drunk again?" The phone call didn't go so well but I laughed because he was drunk again but very witty. A week later I was walking by his house (unknowlingly) and he was having a party. One of his friends call out, "Hey there's that girl!" They convinced me to come in for a drink. We talked all night. We dated six years. Bad lines some times work.

I once got, "It's my 22nd birthday and I think I deserve 22 seconds of smooching." I said, "umm no." Apparently, I was the only girl who said no that evening. He hunted down my phone number through friends and call me the next night. "Hey, remember me from last night?" "Oh yeah, what are you drunk again?" The phone call didn't go so well but I laughed because he was drunk again but very witty. A week later I was walking by his house (unknowlingly) and he was having a party. One of his friends call out, "Hey there's that girl!" They convinced me to come in for a drink. We talked all night. We dated six years. Bad lines some times work.

do you have a biography or something that i could read? you seem to have some fairly interesting stories.

Pure gold.

Inspired by this thread I asked a guy on a coffee and cinema date on Saturday. He said yes. But as I don't feel nervous or excited this is going to be purely platonic.

Just in case, you should make sure wherever you go has one of these:

_curl_1208913995.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back