Meeting People (2 Viewers)

Truest part of this thread so far.

I could flirt for Ireland when I didn't give two hoots about a dude but jaysis if I liked someone.....I just jabbered on about shite the first time I spoke to my now intended...i believe most of the conversation revolved around vomiting/my bloody valentine eps and boobs. i'm a sap.

I was generally ignored at discos....they were horrible, I spent all of them fawning over a guy whose surname was 'Alcock' (seriously) and who had an ugly girlfriend. They all had girlfriends....

have a song about love to cheer ye up lads:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i knew a guy who went to a teenage disco (when he was a teenager) and went up to a girl, pointed to his good looking male friend and said "see my mate over there", she got all excited and said "yes" and he said "will you be with me?".

by the time she'd realised her mistake it was too late. Once you say yes. there's no going back.

Clever boy.

I totally embarrassed myself not so long ago. I informed this guy I liked that I liked him, and when he started to respond (something about being just out of a...) I said "no just wanted to tell you" and literally ran away. What am I? 10?

I could flirt for Ireland when I didn't give two hoots about a dude but jaysis if I liked someone.....I just jabbered on about shite the first time I spoke to my now intended...i believe most of the conversation revolved around vomiting/my bloody valentine eps and boobs. i'm a sap.

Haha...yeah...I remember one of my failed conversations with a girl I liked trying to tell her how great My Bloody Valentine were, that actually listening to 30 mins of white noise is great,
in some obscure effort to somehow chat her up.
In fairness, I was fairly locked at the time and she said she liked The Cure.

So basically everyone is crippled with emotional fear of actually speaking to people you like? Not being judgmental, I'm exactly the same.
Yep, emotionally crippled and socially inept, not much of a surprise why this thread is so popular.

So basically everyone is crippled with emotional fear of actually speaking to people you like? Not being judgmental, I'm exactly the same.

imagine a thumped where we could actually say the things we thought about each other, handsome.

Ah go on.

Well how about with my mate I Is John above over there.

cyber_security.jpg

HOTTTTTTTT

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back