Meeting People (2 Viewers)

I'm hopeless at telling if a guy likes me, having hornbags as friends has left me with the impression that most guys would fuck any woman they can, so how are you supposed to know if someone is talking to you puerly cos they want to get laid or besause they like you (and want to get laid)?

Ha! There is probably some truth in that.

I think if you spot a gentleness in a blokes attitude, along with/rather than the usual full on direct flirting/ slagging, then thats a sign. Also, if they talk with you rather than at you. If they genuinely like you, then there is probably a bit of nervousness there too. All of which would probably destroy the poor bloke's chances of getting anywhere with you.

Its a...

You're right Jim, it is a minefield! I've been out of the dating game for so long I dunno what I'd do if I was single...it was bad enough in my teens, I was useless.

Me and my other half chased each other for 4 years, neither of us realising what the other was doing. We are both thick, hence we ended up together eventually.

aww! that's cute :) the boyf chased me for about 8 months, he was very dedicated ;)
he even used to call in to see me where I worked in Roches Stores at the hot chicken counter (!!!) in my smelly chicken clothes and hat and I'd give him two chicken breasts and a thigh for the price of fried mushrooms - 15p, ha ha!

You're right Jim, it is a minefield! I've been out of the dating game for so long I dunno what I'd do if I was single...it was bad enough in my teens, I was useless.

aww! that's cute :) the boyf chased me for about 8 months, he was very dedicated ;)
he even used to call in to see me where I worked in Roches Stores at the hot chicken counter (!!!) in my smelly chicken clothes and hat and I'd give him two chicken breasts and a thigh for the price of fried mushrooms - 15p, ha ha!

I was useless at dating too, I could chat up people I didn't fancy but if I liked someone I was fucked, I got all tongue tied and weird. That's really lovely,hot chicken and love all together!

I was useless at dating too, I could chat up people I didn't fancy but if I liked someone I was fucked, I got all tongue tied and weird. That's really lovely,hot chicken and love all together!

they do say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach! ;)
One of the worst bits about fancying someone is trying to sound cool and collected while talking to them but then ending up sounding like a complete idiot. :rolleyes:

One of the worst bits about fancying someone is trying to sound cool and collected while talking to them but then ending up sounding like a complete idiot. :rolleyes:
yeah, then the more you try the worse it gets.
I'm awful at first impressions anyway, so when I'm talking to someone i really like it's just a matter of time till i say something truely stupid :(, but atleast this way i find out if they have a sense of humour.

Hang on...this stuff only happens in the movies where perseverance is seen as some kind of virtue and the girl eventually gives in. In real life that kind of behaviour leads at best to a long sequence of disappointment and heartache.

or a restraining order.

i really want to make a joke here about the chicken breasts and thighs - but i wont, because you're a cool chick :cool:

Truest part of this thread so far.

Very very true.

A guy I was dying over ages ago stuck his tonge out and smiled at me... I honestly nearly puked, thought id imagened it as I liked him so much. Then I sat there thinking "oh for fuck sake, now he thinks im blanking him and im bright fucking red to, oh god he knows I fancy him".

Asked him out in the end though thanks to alcohol and bebo. This has got me thinking I probaly wouldnt have been with very many people if it wasnt for drink...

Something not very right about that.

when i went to my first disco, this sweaty-fringed, milk-moustached scumbag came up to myself and my group of friends and one after the other, asked each of us:

"will ya shift me?"

-no

"will ya shift me?"

-no

"will ya shift me?"

-no

"will ya shift me?"

-no

sometimes perseverence will get you nowhere.

when i went to my first disco, this sweaty-fringed, milk-moustached scumbag came up to myself and my group of friends and one after the other, asked each of us:

"will ya shift me?"

-no

"will ya shift me?"

-no

"will ya shift me?"

-no

"will ya shift me?"

-no

I'm definitely doing this for the next Thumped Chrimbo party. Knacker moustache and all.

Thanks La La!

"will ya shift me?"

-no

"will ya shift me?"

-no

"will ya shift me?"

-no

"will ya shift me?"

-no

sometimes perseverence will get you nowhere.
i knew a guy who went to a teenage disco (when he was a teenager) and went up to a girl, pointed to his good looking male friend and said "see my mate over there", she got all excited and said "yes" and he said "will you be with me?".

by the time she'd realised her mistake it was too late. Once you say yes. there's no going back.

I must confess, I never went to a disco in my life.
It was because I was cool from day one.
Which didn't make me very popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back