Meeting People (7 Viewers)

i don't remember posting that, sorry kenosha kid. i must have been drunk on joy from watching watchmen. joy and cheap wine.

i'm just back from a really shit date. was supposed to meet this girl on wednesday but she was sick so we arranged to meet today. met in a coffee sop this afternoon. within the first five minutes realized i didn't fancy her. she wasn't my type. cue an hour and a half wandering around an art gallery in near total silence. went for food afterwards, conversation perked up but still no attraction. nice girl but no connection, like. ah well
That's what happens when Irish people go on dates.
Be a real paddy and bring your next suitor to the pub.
The longer you spend with them the better they look and the easier
they get.
And you're helping out the economy by spending an obscene amount
of money on pints, so you're being patriotic.
Plus if it's going really shit you can pretend you're off for a smoke or a
piss and just leg it.

So, how was everyone's weekend? Aside from the Jill Hives thing (she was late) I:

met someone at a gig, who asked me if I'd met anyone.
had a guy ask for my number (an old friend who recently changed phones, but it still counts)
went to the cinema with someone.

Kenosia Kid, pity your date didn't work out. That can be really awkward.

i contracted further nerve complications so i spent the weekend in the flat chopping up lumps of wood. in fairness, the end result is spectacular.

lumberjack.jpg

So, how was everyone's weekend? Aside from the Jill Hives thing (she was late) I:

met someone at a gig, who asked me if I'd met anyone.
had a guy ask for my number (an old friend who recently changed phones, but it still counts)
went to the cinema with someone.

Kenosia Kid, pity your date didn't work out. That can be really awkward.
No joy, but I think GAZZYWAZZY is just playing hard to get over on the "Recession food and booze" thread, so all's not lost!

I probably should have suspected as much when he mentioned his amazing, karaoke rendition, of Unchained Melody.

I suppose it's best I know now, before things went any further.

*sigh*

I probably should have suspected as much when he mentioned his amazing, karaoke rendition, of Unchained Melody.

I suppose it's best I know now, before things went any further.

*sigh*

That doesn't have to put an end to the flirting, but forewarned is forearmed or something like that.

I'm guessing Coppers is like Cps in Galway hence my curiousity is cured. Also the small town I'm from in mayo has the same mentality every saturday night so I've been tortured by that many a night.

Copperface Jacks had one of the biggest turnovers of any night club in Europe last year... 6 MILLION euro... the cloak room made a quarter of a million alone

just shows you how well off all the twenty something trainee nurses and Gardai from the country actually are

Copperface Jacks had one of the biggest turnovers of any night club in Europe last year... 6 MILLION euro... the cloak room made a quarter of a million alone

just shows you how well off all the twenty something trainee nurses and Gardai from the country actually are

The filth are recession proof. The trainee nurses, thanks to the HSE hiring freeze are not, though it's incredibly stressful watching people die n' shit so I think they'll continue to blow off steam (and young policemen). Coppers will be fine.

That was the profit. Turnover was £19m.

And owned by two ex-rozzers.

Easy to make that sort of money, last time I was in it was 1998 IIRC, a pint and a bottle of beer and I had to hand over coins with me tenner. Cunts.

copperface jacks is so feral - the one time i went there (i was 17 or so) there were phantom hands coming out of nowhere and having a good grope. FERAL..

I like the meat is murder shirt, wouldn't wear it though as I can't stand the smiths.

Users who are viewing this thread

• xsteox
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back