Meeting People (1 Viewer)

I got Squiggle's number. We got chips after some romance in the ballroom. She's vinegar and I'm salt so I don't think it'll work. I made sure she got in a taxi to get home safe though.
Sounds like the start of something beautiful :)

I will never resort to going to Coppers ever!!!!
not even out of curiosity? most of my friends don't like gigs so i've gone a few times (generally blind drunk), not great, too many people & bad music, but there's worse places.

I've never been there but just walking by pretty much sums it up. I was once outside sitting on the steps near there waiting for someone. Normally, I'm very friendly. If someone comes up to me for any reason and starts a conversation, I respond kindly. It really is not in my nature to be mean. However, drunken idiots who can't even keep their eyes open are another story. I actually had to push him away.
"You're so beautiful"
"Yeah, really? Which one of me is the prettiest?"
"That one" (He pointed no where near me)

Funny for about 20 seconds and I thrive on ridiculous conversations that could become good stories. It took me about 10 minutes to get away. Awful.

not even out of curiosity? most of my friends don't like gigs so i've gone a few times (generally blind drunk), not great, too many people & bad music, but there's worse places.
I was there for the first time for a Christmas party. I had been proud of my record of having never set foot in the place. I do agree though, it's somewhere that has to be er, "experienced" while blind drunk and with a big gang of mates. Not a place for the faint hearted.

Wasn't as bad as I expected, but not somewhere I'd be going again in a hurry.

I have the impression it's where ag science students from UCD go to be with their own kind on the weekends they don't get the bus home to the farm.

I got Squiggle's number. We got chips after some romance in the ballroom. She's vinegar and I'm salt so I don't think it'll work. I made sure she got in a taxi to get home safe though.

Sheesh! You coulda told me in person instead of telling the whole Internet. ;)

I'm expecting to hear results tomorrow by the way...
but what if they just laugh at you and the person behind them just so happens to post here and goes into great detail about it, well....

but what if they just laugh at you and the person behind them just so happens to post here and goes into great detail about it, well....

What are the chances of that happening and if it does we'll get it deleted like the tags before many people get to see it.

i'm just back from a really shit date. was supposed to meet this girl on wednesday but she was sick so we arranged to meet today. met in a coffee sop this afternoon. within the first five minutes realized i didn't fancy her. she wasn't my type. cue an hour and a half wandering around an art gallery in near total silence. went for food afterwards, conversation perked up but still no attraction. nice girl but no connection, like. ah well

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back