Meeting People (6 Viewers)

You are going to have to trust me on the relative unattractiveness to girls of different Smiths t-shirts. I have a lot of empirical data collected on the subject between 1990 and 2000.

How robust was your data collection - I have a feeling that i could have been inadvertently included between 1993 and 1997

Theres a fella what drinks in my regular who wears a different smith/moz t-shirt every week and has a bit of a quiff.

I'm sure he thinks he looks cool but he actually looks like a slightly sad butch lesbian.

I went there once in a Smiths t-shirt and got nowhere with the ladies.

Did you stand on your own? Leave on your own?

You are going to have to trust me on the relative unattractiveness to girls of different Smiths t-shirts. I have a lot of empirical data collected on the subject between 1990 and 2000.

Actually I had the popsicle one as a sticker on my car in college. I paid 800 dollars for the car. It was held together solely by all band stickers that probably cost more than the actual vehicle.

if i was out and saw an attractive girl in a smiths t-shirt i'd attempt to start a conversation. that's it girls. if you want to find a man start wearing smiths t-shirts

This American Life did a great bit recently about a room of lonely Harvard boffins who worked out the mathematical probability of them meeting a girl they could have a relationship with out of the entire population of Boston. Anyone know what i'm talking about? Massive Smiths fans no doubt.

This American Life did a great bit recently about a room of lonely Harvard boffins who worked out the mathematical probability of them meeting a girl they could have a relationship with out of the entire population of Boston. Anyone know what i'm talking about? Massive Smiths fans no doubt.

I think they were MIT guys but yeah it was great. I laughed. Smiths fans, no doubt.

I once saw an attractive girl in a Mansun t-shirt. That was surprising and more impressive than a smiths t-shirt. well to me at least

I saw a really attractive girl in a Ramones t shirt a good few years ago and went over to chat to her but she had no idea who the Ramones were and had just got the t shirt in Top Shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back