Meeting People (8 Viewers)

Morrissey and Cliff Richard should record a duet together.

He's getting there one step at a time
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I saw a really attractive girl in a Ramones t shirt a good few years ago and went over to chat to her but she had no idea who the Ramones were and had just got the t shirt in Top Shop.

Similarly I saw someone in a t-shirt a bit like this

showimage.php

but even more nu-rave. Christ, I thought it was hilarious but I don't think they knew who joy division were never mind got the joke

Did anyone see that Moz doc where he was only communicating in faxes and inviting nancy sinatra around for awkward small talk?

I'd love to see it again.

I saw a really attractive girl in a Ramones t shirt a good few years ago and went over to chat to her but she had no idea who the Ramones were and had just got the t shirt in Top Shop.

i wore a greatful dead t-shirt down the street in san francisco one day, i knew who they were but only had one of their tapes and thought it was shite and the t-shirt wasnt mine but it was nice so i wore it. anyway, i was stopped by an irate gd fan who said he had designed the dancing skeletons that were on the shirt and that i never got his permission to wear it and therefore owed him money for it. i decided then only to wear band t-shirts if i was a fan of the band and knew something about them.

Did anyone see that Moz doc where he was only communicating in faxes and inviting nancy sinatra around for awkward small talk?

I'd love to see it again.

i saw that. he reminded me a bit of michael jackson

i was ordering a latte at lunch today and the girl was asking me about myself and when did i finish work etc so i had a little flirt with her and got a large latte for the price of a small. i used to have great success at this sort of thing (getting extra large portions etc by flirting) at food outlets in dublin, no dates though.

i mean as a substitute for sexy results, like, not as a way of getting girls to want to go out with you....that probably wouldn't work

i was ordering a latte at lunch today and the girl was asking me about myself and when did i finish work etc so i had a little flirt with her and got a large latte for the price of a small. i used to have great success at this sort of thing (getting extra large portions etc by flirting) at food outlets in dublin, no dates though.

A girl asked about you and asked when you finished work....and you only managed a free bit of coffee? I think you owe it to this thread to go back and score a date with her.

riding food just doesn't work. any weirdo will tell you that. 9 times out of 10 you'll just wind up with a burnt bell end

you must be doing it wrong

A girl asked about you and asked when you finished work....and you only managed a free bit of coffee? I think you owe it to this thread to go back and score a date with her.

i think that anecdote was payment enough in itself

Me and my lady friend who came along with me were actually the youngest person there by about ten years, but I got to make some filo pastry thingys, watch my pal cringe as some chap from her old job turned up and then we got to eat all the food and made friends with this 50 yr old divorcee who was guzzling the vino.

The only people who looked in anyway 'clicky' were the lady who thought she had ruined her risotto and the pain in the arse chap who made sexist 'women should be cooking' jokes all night to everyones discomfort... with her low self esteem and his mysoginy I'm sure they hit it off in a big way

The basic premise was cool, meet people but have the distraction of food to act as a conversation starter, and take the bang of desperate off you. But if me and my mate had paid for it (we hadn't) I'd be pretty peeved that we were so out of our age group... that was my general thoughts,I think... the piece never got written...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back