MBV Gigs (1 Viewer)

What I loved the most was looking around at how other people were reacting to it - one guy in the crowd was raving, my friend was rocking her head to some imaginary beat, the guy in front of me kept punching his fist in the air and looked like he would take off like Superman - and some guy to my right had this frozen grin on his face the entire time. It was the absolute awesomeness. One of the best gigs ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

The same with me, I could see some people trying to scream back at it but you couldn't hear them at all despite the visable effort that they put into it. Watching the variation in reactions was great too, it was like an anti-silent disco.

I was at the Sunday night gig. Absolutely brilliant gig - You Made Me Realise was even better than i hoped!! If only all music was that good!!!!!!!

That was on friday right? That bird in the cream dress kept staring myself and the people I was with out of it before we went inside, like wouldn't look away, for ages, rude
I dunno, I didn't take it. It was posted on the MBV forum and I thought it was funny.

So we're going to be in Glasgow for both nights, and only have tickets for the Wednesday. From the looks of things we should be getting tickets for the Thursday too?

I dunno, I didn't take it. It was posted on the MBV forum and I thought it was funny.

So we're going to be in Glasgow for both nights, and only have tickets for the Wednesday. From the looks of things we should be getting tickets for the Thursday too?

If they're there to be had then I'd say yes. But I wouldn't expect much variation in the sets at the same time.

if ANYONE has the chance to go again, do it, ffs!!!!

there were a few touts outside the Saturday night gig actually, i reckon the other gigs will be the same. the opportunity to get those tickets is there....

I've two tickets for 2nd July for Glasgow but I'm broke. I guess if I travel via the cheapest means, eat lidl bread, sell my extra ticket etc I might just make it.

55 pounds return on Citylink, only ten hours each way. Anyone know of a cheaper option? What's the cheapest way of sleeping in Glasgow?

Then I'd have an extra ticket to go, anyone?

I've two tickets for 2nd July for Glasgow but I'm broke. I guess if I travel via the cheapest means, eat lidl bread, sell my extra ticket etc I might just make it.

55 pounds return on Citylink, only ten hours each way. Anyone know of a cheaper option? What's the cheapest way of sleeping in Glasgow?

Air Lingus return is around the 70 mark,never used citilink before,but Id imagine the Air LIngus flights are worth the extra 15!
Theres still Barrowlands tics up on seetickets too
http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp?code=276825

Flights from Dublin to Glasgow are only €80 with ryanair at the minute. I'd be very tempted to go but I don't think I could swing the two days off work

If I can't find a job in the meanwhile, I might just take the bus: i'm stubborn, i hate airports, and i've too much time to spend. Is the glasgow bus station open 24 hours and do you get the living shit kicked out of ya if you read a book/sleep in there?

hehehehehe ;)

As for The Eternal Chord - I lasted the full 29 minutes - with earplugs. Ernesto left at around the 18 minute mark :p

hey! i left to get my coat wich had my proper earplugs in it so i could enjoy it better. that iand i went for a quick wee. came back and stood in the middle sending the remainder just looking around at various people and enjoying the experience. saw most of the The Eternal Chord id say bar 4minutes.

thought the live sound was very representative of that Loveless sound but not sure if i liked hearing fuck-all drums live too though. it still rocked my face off.

that was a loud gig. really enjoyed it. that end bit really took it out of me. it shook the hangover off but left me drrrrraainnnnned. my friend said the noise was his favourite. then later on that night he decided to put on Armless by Merzbow at about 4am.

Flights from Dublin to Glasgow are only €80 with ryanair at the minute. I'd be very tempted to go but I don't think I could swing the two days off work

Is the Ryanair 'Glasgow Prestwick' airport miles away does anyone know??

Cant believe there's tickets left for Glasgow, I just assumed all the gigs sold out immediately.

Very tempting

buyimng a ticket for the thursday glasgow show from seetickets.com
is it possible to pick them up at the venue? 8 days for the tickets to arrive in post could be cutting it a bit fine. how soon have ye folks recieved them after purchase?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back