MBV Gigs (2 Viewers)

oh man, heading to glasgow next week, nice one for the posts, sounds amazing!!

are there many heading over for the glasgow gig on the 2nd? If anyone is stuck for a place to stay there's couch space in my flat in Edinburgh. I'll be heading back after the gig on the train. just thought I'd mention

2597104631_60aa8cecc7.jpg

Best clips I've seen so far:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'd just like to say I hate you all!!!11
kthnxbai.

hehehehehe ;)

is this gonna work at electric picnic?

nowhere near the same.

i can honestly say that saturday night was one of the most incredible experiences i've ever had. I really like the Roundhouse as a venue!

I Only Said was more than I ever could have wished for - the lighting suring that track blew me away. I was delighted with teh setlist.

As for The Eternal Chord - I lasted the full 29 minutes - with earplugs. Ernesto left at around the 18 minute mark :p

At one point I'm sure I could feel tumors forming inside my ears and I felt exhausted after it was all over. But I knew I had to sit there and take it all in cos there will never be another experience (even at the Picnic) quite like it.

What I loved the most was looking around at how other people were reacting to it - one guy in the crowd was raving, my friend was rocking her head to some imaginary beat, the guy in front of me kept punching his fist in the air and looked like he would take off like Superman - and some guy to my right had this frozen grin on his face the entire time. It was the absolute awesomeness. One of the best gigs ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back