MBV Gigs (2 Viewers)

Onto My Bloody Valentine, Sunday.
One of the greatest gigs I've ever seen.

The CHORD OF DEATH was 28 minutes long. Deadly.

so you timed it too!
amazing gig.
didn't know i was goin till the last minute....no earplugs....bring the noise.|..| phenomenal live show! "soon" was perfect! also found the greatest kebab shop ever on the way home:)

so you timed it too!
amazing gig.
didn't know i was goin till the last minute....no earplugs....bring the noise.|..| phenomenal live show! "soon" was perfect! also found the greatest kebab shop ever on the way home:)

Had a kebab from a place on Portland street after post-MBV pints,

Had the shits the following morning. :mad:

just leaving work now for glasgow. thankfully i remembered my earplugs :)

At the end on Saturday,after 28 mins of holocaust, we asked one of the burly bouncers who'd been standing in front of the stage if they were coming back out (just to make sure). He had a haunted look in his eyes, stared at us for a second and said in the broadest Mancunian accent, shaking his head..."I fooking 'ope not". :)

"Soon" was the real highlight for me last night though. Perfect version of it. I think I can die a happy man after seeing that.

Couple of glitches, Kevin's guitar was cutting out during "When You Wake You're Still In a Dream" and I thought the song fell on its arse, "When You Sleep" was poor, the sample was playing out of time with the rest, Kevin's vocals were a bit half-hearted....but overall so, so glad to get the chance to see them.

after 'soon' and 'i only said' i said the same thing too! i can die happy now. they were amazing.

that sample problem happened when i went in the roundhouse too - there was a half-second delay that kind of ruined the song for me which is a shame, cos it's one of my faves.

At the end on Saturday,after 28 mins of holocaust, we asked one of the burly bouncers who'd been standing in front of the stage if they were coming back out (just to make sure). He had a haunted look in his eyes, stared at us for a second and said in the broadest Mancunian accent, shaking his head..."I fooking 'ope not". :)

man, during the eternal chord i kept looking at those poor dudes thinking how they had no idea what they were getting into working those nights!

Holy cunting fucking shit. Seriously. FUCKING HELL.

right? right.
.|..|.|..|.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back