Marriage Equality Referendum (2 Viewers)

How will you vote?

• Yes

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Undecided (/ I am a moron)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I probably won't bother to actually vote because I'm a selfish prick

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember I mentioned the place where we had rocks thrown at us, were told we'd be shot and had to have people collect us as we couldn't get back out of there...

CFrUIGPXIAARQHB.jpg

It really is wonderful. But, just to be clear, we're all going back to being cynical pricks tomorrow, right?

Breda O'Brien is gas craic. She was asking on the radio who is going to represent all those poor no voters. WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE NO VOTERS.

Of all the referendums I've voted in since I became voting age I reckon I voted against the eventual winning side about 80% of the time. Can't say I ever gave a flying fuck that there was no-one representing me.

watching vincent brown live from the george. "i haven't been in many gay clubs... it's great fun isn't it?" is not a conversation with a leader of fianna fail i ever thought i'd hear on TV,

Getting married seems almost as unlikely to me today as it did yesterday but I didn't anticipate how much a Yes result would hit me. I used to be completely terrified of being gay and now it turns out there was no need! Well, I already guessed that was the case but it's amazing how sound everyone has been sticking up for the gays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back