Marriage Equality Referendum (1 Viewer)

How will you vote?

• Yes

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Undecided (/ I am a moron)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I probably won't bother to actually vote because I'm a selfish prick

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the last week I've had an old man throw a bible at me, been told I should be shot ( a bullet between the eyes), hit by rocks, and just a whole lot more general abuse.

I'm finally starting to feel positive about today.
Even if it's defeated, it doesn't feel like "The Queers" against everyone else anymore.

You Thumped people are pretty alright.
Fair play to you for putting up with that bullshit. Fingers crossed it's all worth it.

In the last week I've had an old man throw a bible at me, been told I should be shot ( a bullet between the eyes), hit by rocks, and just a whole lot more general abuse.

I'm finally starting to feel positive about today.
Even if it's defeated, it doesn't feel like "The Queers" against everyone else anymore.

You Thumped people are pretty alright.
who threw rocks?

I made a sarcastic #hometovote related tweet bright and early this morning and when I landed into work my colleague told me that her friend (who doesn't know me from Adam) had sent her a screengrab of it via Whatsapp.

On the subject of parents, I think my mum is leaning yes, my dad is leaning towards not voting, annoyed over posters being ripped down (that never seemed like a good idea, thanks saps) and I'm not going to push him on it because no vote is better than a no vote.

Turns out my dad has actually beaten me to the polling station and voted yes.

My social media circle is obviously gonna be skewed, but I am feeling really positive now it's all started. Most exciting vote ever. Imagine town tomorrow night if we get this.

19615_846105302094026_7049576275641891538_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back