London riots (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 110
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 6
Pfft, it's blatantly obvious what is responsible for all this - Robert Carlyle has had enough

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Its gone a lot further than that though,there's hundreds out looting shops and burning places to the ground.Gang mentality already seems to have taken over,the place needs to be flooded with police until they get a grip on the situation.

yeah i know its away mad now. if the cops went in with batons on day one though, someone wanted it to escalate. the uk cops arnt that stupid.

There's talk thats it's drug dealers the the cops have been clamping down on recently that are organising these riots.

wouldnt be the first time

http://gifsoup.com/MjYxNDY3Mw

I was thinking of organising some looting and some rioting in a field in balbriggan between 2 and 3pm today (but I want to be home before desparate housewives so these times are non-negotiable) out of solidarity with our looting english bretheren.

whose with me? sriously

I heard its cos they all jacked in the smokes.

like that time they had the riots in Dublin for the love ulster parade. As soon as the rioters heard the brits were at leinster house they all made a beeline for Schuh on O'Connell st to get themselves new pairs of converse

Re: Ann Post

Ah no, you make a good point. I just don't like scapegoating a semi-mythical thing called 'society' that we can easily distance ourselves from personally.

They should send a maniac to catch a maniac over there.
Or hire the Butcher of Bakersfield.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back