London riots (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 110
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 6
That fire in Croydon on Sky News now is terrifying, reports are saying that it's kicking off in Birmingham now and in more parts of London.

Apparently these leaflets are being handed out

scaled.php

My mate went to London on Friday for the week, someone who really looked like him was in one of the pictures I saw looting Curry's ?!?!?

things you learn growing up near the border:

Some people in riots use them as golden opportunity to burn unprofitable businesses without getting charged for arson.

there is typically a very valid civil rights issue which gets diluted by the stupid pricks who are just playing the bad boy.

sending in more police provokes the situation rather than calms it.

This is the intelligence of the fucking idiots out there rioting

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's a very easy thing to say, but how do you get the balance right?

I wouldn't be an expert in the right way to do it, but if you have a few people smashing a few things up and you add 100 guys with shields and helmets to the mix, it gives the event a front line and a battlefield, gang mentality takes over. it would be cool if the cops apologised and staged a peaceful protest against violence i suppose, the overtime is probably not to be sniffed at though.

Well,I for one am glad.Internets been a bit slow all weekend..except for Saturday night I had a good laugh..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

TIN FOIL HAT UPDATE:

theory for the evening is that those burning local family run businesses are on contract from various multinationals.

I wouldn't be an expert in the right way to do it, but if you have a few people smashing a few things up and you add 100 guys with shields and helmets to the mix, it gives the event a front line and a battlefield, gang mentality takes over. it would be cool if the cops apologised and staged a peaceful protest against violence i suppose, the overtime is probably not to be sniffed at though.

Its gone a lot further than that though,there's hundreds out looting shops and burning places to the ground.Gang mentality already seems to have taken over,the place needs to be flooded with police until they get a grip on the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back