Legal Highs (2 Viewers)

I've never got this whole having to take drugs to enjoy yourself. It's all about the different experiences like. :)

It'll cost you.

are they region free?

I've never got this whole having to take drugs to enjoy yourself. It's all about the different experiences like. :)

to enjoy dimension x of crazy town there has to be a contrast of being sober for a fair bit. yeah, wouldnt be fun otherwise..|..|

not mad on the spice stuff,the stoned off it is grand but its a bit of a weird smoke.
fucking loved salvia when i tried it,guess you just have to make sure you have the strong stuff mackle and just huff the fck out of it through a pipe or bong.but as brian said,theres absolutely no sense of coming up so be aware of that,otherwise,great fun.

and another thing... people selling hash as pollen... it's one step up from that shit soap bar but it isn't fucking pollen.

anyone got a contact for the Drugs Ombudsman?

and another thing... people selling hash as pollen... it's one step up from that shit soap bar but it isn't fucking pollen.

anyone got a contact for the Drugs Ombudsman?
Enough already zammo :rolleyes: .

My new thing is Kratom.

Kratom produces a stimulant/upper effect in smaller doses. The easiest way to try this is to sample the 5 kratom pills they sell in the Dublin head store located in temple bar. They cost a tenner and are worth it.

Dry kratom leaf is available from the same shop at 20 euro for 20 grams. My favourite way of making it is to lash all of it into a pot with a litre of water and let it boil til half the litre is gone. Pour the liquid through a strainger into a large bowl and squeeze the remaining juice out of them. Put the now slushy remains back into the pot and repeat the first process. You're then left with a litre of misty brown water in the bowl so lash that back into the pot and boil it down to about 100 mls. Share between two people and enjoy a opiate like high. Use two bags(40 grams) for a REALLY opiate like feeling.

Kratom 15x extract is ok but not as good as the other two.

did mushrooms when i was over in the dam ages ago i got out of a taxi with my friend at vondel park and thought there was a singing quartet in the bushes that kept pace with me as i was walking. then when we got back to the hostel. i climbed into my locker which was under my bed and thought i was on star trek in warp speed as all i could see where lights and space and stuff, then afterwards after i'd freaked the rest of the room out (only knew one other person in room of 10) i thought i was on tv and continued to give a running commentary of my thoughts and weird shit while sitting in my pants, all clothes all over the place attempting to smoke a joint for ohhh 5 to 6 hours :)

My new thing is Kratom.

Kratom produces a stimulant/upper effect in smaller doses. The easiest way to try this is to sample the 5 kratom pills they sell in the Dublin head store located in temple bar. They cost a tenner and are worth it.

Dry kratom leaf is available from the same shop at 20 euro for 20 grams. My favourite way of making it is to lash all of it into a pot with a litre of water and let it boil til half the litre is gone. Pour the liquid through a strainger into a large bowl and squeeze the remaining juice out of them. Put the now slushy remains back into the pot and repeat the first process. You're then left with a litre of misty brown water in the bowl so lash that back into the pot and boil it down to about 100 mls. Share between two people and enjoy a opiate like high. Use two bags(40 grams) for a REALLY opiate like feeling.

Kratom 15x extract is ok but not as good as the other two.

so would you say the boiling method is better that the pills?

what sort of effect do you get from the 5 pills?

so would you say the boiling method is better that the pills?

what sort of effect do you get from the 5 pills?

Stimulant effect. More talkative and that kind of anticipation in the stomach you get from uppers. I thought the pills would be pretty shit to be honest and was pleasantly suprised. I reckon eating 15-20 would produce the sedative effect. If you bought empty capsules I reckon it would work out a fair bit cheaper buying the 20 gram bag and packing them yourself.

Can't really say the boiling method is better because I havent tried eating the pills in larger doses. Depends what sort of high you're after aswell I guess. It's def one of the more worthwhile drugs from the head shops to experiment with.

I forgot how to breathe for about two minutes when I did my first proper hit of strong Salvia: Brian is right, it can be very very scary.

Seems to be a fairly common side effect, same thing happened to a mate of mine in amsterdam, so he started bashing his head of the locker in the hostel room to try and remind himself how to breathe again, I pissed meself laughing when he told me but I wouldnt say he was having too much fun at the time.

Is that in your getting nothing off it or you don't like the buzz. Have you got the dosage right?

Just not get anything off it. Been smoking the x15 shit. My friends seems to get monged on it pretty badly but I dont get a thing. Probably need to try stronger though.

Whats spice then?

Smoked a drag or two off that spice the other night, not enough to get any stone of it but the shit tastes disgusting like someone pissed all over a cigarette then dried it out and handed it to ye. Couldnt be arsed really, the buzz would want to be whopper to make me smoke it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back