Legal Highs (1 Viewer)

Spice wrecks me for at least a day after smoking it, and I don't really enjoy the high either. x30 salvia has given me some incredible monging, though.

fucks sake, i thought this was about happy stories about the legal establishment. man, i'm so stoned.

Is that in your getting nothing off it or you don't like the buzz. Have you got the dosage right?

I likes the hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. You'd wanna be taking at least ten.

where you get these? How much etc.

boigaz has a funny story about salvia and the dead c.

"spice" is a combination of herbs such as blue lotus, scullcap and a few others. produces a mild "stoned" feeling.

"pep pills" etc: these are stimulants called piprazines. they are virtually identical in effect to amphetamines. energy, lack of appetite, inability to sleep, and depression following its wearing off.

"salvia": this is the single most powerful hallucinogen i have ever encountered. it makes LSD and DMT look like a cup of tea. sheer reality destroying power. it is unlike any other psychedelic, the nearest thing to it would be ketamine, but whereas that is a slow drift into alternate realities, salvia is a violent ripping away into alternate realities. there are few elements of pleasure or euphoria to this experience. the physical symptoms are indentical to those of a panic attack: extremely increased heart-rate, perspiration, tension and even hyperventilation. the mental experience is indescrible. common words used are "weird" and "disturbing". extreme paranoia is also very common. if you are going to take this, do NOT do so on your own.

"hawaian baby woodrose seeds": these contain a substance called LSA, which is chemically related to LSD. a typical experience is: nausea and drowsiness for a while, followed by a sensation similar to weak / low-dose LSD for about half an hour / 40 minutes. a sense of giddyiness, slightly unusual and intensified sensation and perception, though - with the expections of small things such as some sparkling lights in the peripheral vision - few true hallucinations or visual distortions of any kind.

"kratom": a plant which has opiate-like properties, even down to the itching produced by opiates. repeated use may well cause dependance.

"ayahuasca" / "bannisteriopsis caapi" / "anhandera seeds" / "yopo": i was very surprised to see substances of this nature being sold in a shop in dublin alongside other legal highs, due to their exotic and esoteric nature. anyhow, its DMT containing plans combined with Harmaline / Telepathine and consumed orally (the brew tastes absolutely foul, incidentally). basically, the effect is a prolonged DMT experience (though it is more floaty and drifty than the "being shot out of cannon" sensation of pure DMT) with a feeling of "oneness" and empathy. a very interesting experience, however i must mention two things: one MUST avoid certain foods, alcohol and stimulants before and after using this stuff, otherwise it causes severe and potentially fatal hypertension, secondly, the experience begins with extreme digestive distress, for most involving twenty sold minutes of projectile vomitting and diarrhoea with a sensation like ones guts are on fire. this is pretty much an unavoidable aspect of the ayahuasca experience.

"amenita muscaria" / "fly agaric" mushroom: a psychedelic fungus, but it contains entirely different psychoactive compounds (principally muscarine) to the typical psilocybin "magic" mushrooms (which are principally psilocin and psilocybin). one must prepare this in a very particular way to avoid the toxic qualities of the mushroom. even tend, few find the experience to be particularly interesting or pleasant. worth avoiding.

"san pedro" cactus: a mescaline-containing cactus, very similar in effect to peyote. it is initially extremely nauseating, then has a psychedelic stimulant effect, not unlike MDMA. i am not totally sure if these cacti are available, but caution should be taken if one is going to injest them.

i cannot state highly enough the importance of research regarding ones use of all forms of psychoactive substances. the majority of problems people have with these things are down to ignorance, taking the things with no knowledge of their effect or action.

also: always bear in mind that each individual reacts to each substance differently.

"salvia": this is the single most powerful hallucinogen i have ever encountered. it makes LSD and DMT look like a cup of tea. sheer reality destroying power. it is unlike any other psychedelic, the nearest thing to it would be ketamine, but whereas that is a slow drift into alternate realities, salvia is a violent ripping away into alternate realities. there are few elements of pleasure or euphoria to this experience. the physical symptoms are indentical to those of a panic attack: extremely increased heart-rate, perspiration, tension and even hyperventilation. the mental experience is indescrible. common words used are "weird" and "disturbing". extreme paranoia is also very common. if you are going to take this, do NOT do so on your own.

I forgot how to breathe for about two minutes when I did my first proper hit of strong Salvia: Brian is right, it can be very very scary.

where you get these? How much etc.

boigaz has a funny story about salvia and the dead c.

The link mackle put up in the first post is good place to get them, I think they charge postage to Ireland though. As stated fifty bags are cheapest. If you're getting some PM me sometime and I'll give you my version of the hbw trip which had plenty of visual distortions for a good 5/6 hours. I was very close to having a proper freak out for a while too so I wouldn't underestimate them.

the herbal pills are great buzz alltogether, but i fucking hate the spice. sure it works... but i feel like my head has been filled with concrete.

I feel sorry for you guys, having to get off your tits to enjoy life, you all need to cop on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back