Ladyfest Dublin Schedule of Events! (1 Viewer)

anyone seen the comedy improv peoepl or the shamcocks? goign on sunday with soem underagers and wondering is it adult natured comedy they do or not? more to save my emabaressment with the nippers than theirs probably!

I had a dream that ladyfest was descended upon by a load of mad out of it people on crack and heroin and they kept giving people the bumps. Also a boy with a red almost -skin - head kept stealing everyones records and running into the toilet with them.

And, Kirstie and Jane and Andrea Parker were making the loveliest scones. Brown ones, my favourites.

If it isn't this much fun I'll cry

I looked up e-head in google

but all I got was this
ehead.jpg

aoifed said:
I had a dream that ladyfest was descended upon by a load of mad out of it people on crack and heroin and they kept giving people the bumps. Also a boy with a red almost -skin - head kept stealing everyones records and running into the toilet with them.

And, Kirstie and Jane and Andrea Parker were making the loveliest scones. Brown ones, my favourites.

If it isn't this much fun I'll cry

Wheels said:
Em I know I'm only talking to about two people here but does anyone know if it's €15 for the Mira Calix gig or the whole day today?
it's 15 euro for the whole day today, which includes the mira calix gig. i.e. if you arrive at 11am, you pay 15 euro. if you arrive at 11pm, you still pay 15 euro.

helena said:
it's 15 euro for the whole day today, which includes the mira calix gig. i.e. if you arrive at 11am, you pay 15 euro. if you arrive at 11pm, you still pay 15 euro.
harumph

It may be too late for this information, but for bohs punks, the Shamcocks should be perfectly fine, and you probably won't go red in front of the nippers. Unless you're particularly prone to ruddiness. It's a drag kings show, and while I still don't know exactly what that entails, it shouldn't be too risque. I hope.

PS: I am having so much fun. I hope everyone else is, too. I wish it could be Ladyfest every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back