Ladyfest Dublin Schedule of Events! (2 Viewers)

conchita said:
fuck lady fest...fuck it to hell...fuck putting bands up in bewleys hotel and fuck interviews in glossy magazines...fuck rip off prices and fuck you...dylan(i think its his name), a fifteen year old, can do it better and cheaper on his own...put on a festival with workshops and free food etc. that is...
charmed, i'm sure.

and i've no idea who's putting bands up in bewley's hotel that weekend, because it isn't us. maybe you're mixing us up with the rugby.

conchita said:
fuck lady fest...fuck it to hell...fuck putting bands up in bewleys hotel and fuck interviews in glossy magazines...fuck rip off prices and fuck you...dylan(i think its his name), a fifteen year old, can do it better and cheaper on his own...put on a festival with workshops and free food etc. that is...
Say, you wouldn't be Guy Faith's sister, would you?

Paul

conchita said:
Nah, it's just Linda Blair catching up on some method acting.

conchita said:

...wow.

I wish, to begin with, that I even knew what this meant. That's some serious pent-up rage going on there.

conchita said:

May I suggest then that you go and support this young dylan chap and stop being negative about an event that is hugely positive.

Maybe next time there is a punk festival we sould act all outraged that the touring bands have to sleep on the floor and then post pointless shit on the internet about it. But then why would we bother??

Robbie Analog said:
Maybe next time there is a punk festival we sould act all outraged that the touring bands have to sleep on the floor and then post pointless shit on the internet about it. But then why would we bother??

And I will also demand to see the accounts for the next punk festival, even though I won't go and it would be none of my business.

is probably worth pointing out that it was posted on eirecore by ladyfest by mistake that the gig on sunday was 15 euro when in fact it is a much more reasonable 10 so a lot of this discussion was based around people objecting to a price which was a mistake so its unfortunate all this went on.

anyway ......

bohs punks said:
is probably worth pointing out that it was posted on eirecore by ladyfest by mistake that the gig on sunday was 15 euro when in fact it is a much more reasonable 10 so a lot of this discussion was based around people objecting to a price which was a mistake so its unfortunate all this went on.

anyway ......
Fair enough, but still seems like people over on eirecore are still bitching for the sake of bitching, judging it on the ethos of a punk festival when it isn't a punk festival.

Robbie Analog said:
Fair enough, but still seems like people over on eirecore are still bitching for the sake of bitching, judging it on the ethos of a punk festival when it isn't a punk festival.
also, I would just like to point this out:
the mistake occurred after a load of bitching had taken place based on the correct prices. Another explanation was posted to let people know they could buy a weekend junior if they wanted, and the prices were re-iterated (day prices for fri and sun got mixed up - probably becuase we were all so frazzled from doing it ourselves...)
So it seems we can't win, no matter what.

Robbie Analog said:
ah don`t mind em...they`re fuckin loaded anyway.

Goodluck with the weekend!

hag said:
yeah, welcome to the world of promoting gigs in dublin. best of luck with this!
Oh, it's cool. We've allowed the Scene Police to instal CCTV in our houses. It's only fair, like. How else are they supposed to monitor our every move when we're not online? Or see our -- apparently ugly -- tits?

We really should have gone for the boob job sponsorship.

Time for my Cristal enema!

jane said:
Oh, it's cool. We've allowed the Scene Police to instal CCTV in our houses. It's only fair, like. How else are they supposed to monitor our every move when we're not online? Or see our -- apparently ugly -- tits?

oh my god, did someone say "ugly tits"? wow, that's awesome ;)

jane said:
http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=17010

Isn't it awesome? It's like, wow, I never knew people would spend so much time ridiculing, criticising, and making up rumours about us. I'm strangely flattered.
ha ha ha :) that's actually quite mild. with all their bad punctuation and calls to return to the 'general board', i doubt they ever even seen a real pair of boobs. and, may i add, that i have first hand knowledge of every boob invloved in the ladyfest and they are all beautiful boobs. every last one.
and while i'm on the topic, df were going to call our next cd "the sexy ep" and use titles like "sexy willy"... "sexy anything" that is inherently unsexy. as a straight boy, i cannot imagine any part of the human body more unsexy than the actual male willy. think about it, it's like an afterthought. all out there, ugly and exposed. eugh! thank god for boobs is what i say...
now what were we talking about again?

jane said:

:D

top 5 things i'm looking forward to about ladyfest:

1. la fraction, last band of the festival on sunday.
i have never heard an act described with such unqualified praise. nobody has even a mediocre word to say la fraction. NOBODY.

2. erin's stencilling and graffiti art workshop, saturday 4pm.
anything involving sharp knives and solvents is fine by me.

3. the shamcocks, sunday afternoon.
ladyfest east's slogan was 'less cock, more rock'. shamcock/rock related pun goes here.

4. craft and zine fair, sunday morning/afternoon.
my mom is coming to this. i can't wait to see her face when she realises both dildos and knitted dildo cosies are for sale.*

5. live nude girls unite!, saturday, 2pm.
i pay ugc 15.99 every month and they don't have the decency to bring me films about unionised stippers.

* may or may not be true.

i'm just hoping people will go to my mammy's workshop :( she's coming all the way up from the arse end of nowhere to give it. come on, peepul....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back