Ladyfest Dublin Schedule of Events! (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta said:
i'm just hoping people will go to my mammy's workshop :( she's coming all the way up from the arse end of nowhere to give it. come on, peepul....
what workshop she doing?

Super Dexta said:
creative writing, on sunday..
actually Liadain, my mother will SHOOT me if she doesn't get to go to this. Every day she rings me to remind me to put her name down.

Gong Farmer said:
Will there be an embroidery seminar and/or "cooking for one can be fun" class at this?
only if you're doing them.

ba dooom tsccchhh

Super Dexta said:
creative writing, on sunday..
damn it that i can't go to this. i would like to meet your mom and tell her what a cheeky scamp you are. no doubt she knows this already.

from the domino records news page a few days ago...

Pram at Ladyfest

Ladyfest Dublin takes place at The Hub/Mezz, Temple Bar, from 12-14 November this year, and Pram play live on the Friday night. Other confirmed artists include Miriam Ingram, El Diablo, Baba Yaga, Katell Keineg, Americhord, Andrea Parker and Mira Calix. There will be films showing Friday and Saturday before the live music, and a Craft and 'Zine Fair on the Sunday morning. For more information go to www.ladyfestdublin.org.

HalfHunter said:
from the domino records news page a few days ago...

Pram at Ladyfest

Ladyfest Dublin takes place at The Hub/Mezz, Temple Bar, from 12-14 November this year, and Pram play live on the Friday night. Other confirmed artists include Miriam Ingram, El Diablo, Baba Yaga, Katell Keineg, Americhord, Andrea Parker and Mira Calix. There will be films showing Friday and Saturday before the live music, and a Craft and 'Zine Fair on the Sunday morning. For more information go to www.ladyfestdublin.org.

saw that, yup. If you google 'ladyfest dublin' the amount of stuff that comes up is deadly.

also, today FM from half 6 will have some ladyfesters speaking, and BBC NI's across the line programme tonight has...eh..me...raving on about LF.

kirstie said:
saw that, yup. If you google 'ladyfest dublin' the amount of stuff that comes up is deadly.

also, today FM from half 6 will have some ladyfesters speaking, and BBC NI's across the line programme tonight has...eh..me...raving on about LF.

kirstie if one can only go to one event at the ladyfest dublin 2004 what would you recommend as the must see?

this is a v hard question, cos there is TONS of deadly stuff on. Hmm...if you were trying to maximise euro for stuff seen / done, I'd say go Saturday and then you can take in talks, workshops, films and bands. Personally I am really looking forward to Pram, Mira and Andrea and La Fraction bands-wise, and workshops wise I really want to go to comics and the graffiti one. And the knitting Circle. The films look ace as well. And the all ages gig on sunday should be a blast. So I can't say...sorry!

HalfHunter said:
kirstie if one can only go to one event at the ladyfest dublin 2004 what would you recommend as the must see?
This was phrased wrong.

kirstie if one can only go to one event at the ladyfest dublin 2004 what would you least recommend as the must see?

kirstie said:
actually Liadain, my mother will SHOOT me if she doesn't get to go to this. Every day she rings me to remind me to put her name down.
yay! :) mammies everywhere! lots and lots of mammies.

saw that too.

Oh, the other deadly thing about LF is the merch. Lovely piles and piles of t-shirts, bags and badges. Yum.

they will yeah*. Wearing customised slashed in strategic places ladyfest t-shirts.

* no they won't.

coming soon - ladyfest platinum credit cards.

Next years fest will be sponsored by nike

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back