lady gaga (1 Viewer)

pssssssssst are you asleep, yeah?

actually i just woke up
went for a "quick nap" at about 6 and got up an hour ago - jaysus, i'm a silly prick
ask ern about my weird sleeping habits; i think i kept him up most nights by pacing around the house non-stop at 5am

but y'know, that's rock 'n' roll and i'm a modern Elvis giving sleep the socks
.|..|
leigh

My points stand regardless of spelling!

also used to use the word 'swish' to show my panache and high breeding but then some friends started laughing at me because Swish is or was a magazine apparently devoted to kinky discipline play. I no longer use it just in case but I don't really know what to think about it all.

Bonus!

Here's the thing Red_Dog, your entire argument seems to hinge on the notion that Facebook is better than Bebo, which is the most inane thing i've heard this week. It's a complete non argument.

Secondly, to address your points:

a) You say she is crap pop music, not like the cool pop music you listen to but you fail to give a single example of a single artist you think is good pop music. So, I don't believe you.

b) Yes, and also they sold a lot of Beatles records, and also they've sold a lot of bicycles, and whatever else you care to mention. If sales are not representative of anything, then it works both ways for good and bad. However, I would be more inclined to think that in regards to pop music, sales are actually very important.

c) Possibly it is good pop music, being a spa doesn't change that.

d) Well being that you think everyone who doesn't listen to your nameless cool pop music is thick it shouldn't matter to you.

So in conclusion, I think it's easier to dismiss something than to actually address it and this is what I feel you are doing. I don't personally like Lady GaGa's music, far too much autotune and it's electronic in a shiny way that kind of bugs me, but i've seen some performances by her that I thought were impressive and certainly wouldn't dismiss her.

Mainly i just don't think shouting 'NO, YOU're A SPA' louder and louder is really persuasive, it's a Tommy Tiernan kind of argument.

I is John you just proved my point that you can never say a Pop star is crap without someone insisting on playing devils advocate.

Unicorn ok well done you got me on the spelling. However isn't it true that all grammar Nazi have small cocks??

I is John you just proved my point that you can never say a Pop star is crap without someone insisting on playing devils advocate.

Uh huh, another well made point.

I'm not playing devils advocate, I like her music enough to defend it against your bullshit

actually i just woke up
went for a "quick nap" at about 6 and got up an hour ago - jaysus, i'm a silly prick
ask ern about my weird sleeping habits; i think i kept him up most nights by pacing around the house non-stop at 5am

but y'know, that's rock 'n' roll and i'm a modern Elvis giving sleep the socks
.|..|
leigh

i can confirm that this is all true

You said

then

Make your mind up!

I stand by my opinion. She sucks and is stoopid!

I don't think her music is especially spectacular but I like it enough to defend it against your bullshit

and now since it's down to 'it's my opinion' lets just forget it.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;)

Going to see her on Sunday, oh yes I am.

I have no idea what kind of crowd are gonna be at this but IF ANYONE FUCKING TALKS DURING ONE OF THE QUIET SONGS i'll register my disgust in this thread.

Attn Johnnystress: Alphabeat supporting

alternatively I might just sell my ticket for huge amounts of money

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back