lady gaga (2 Viewers)

According to them the September 11th attacks happened because America has become a nation of "fag emnablers" , I think they picketed at a lot of the victims funerals.

Oh, it's those guys? I would have thought that singing this kind of music in their video was also 'fag enabling'?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

well despite some brilliant moments (keytar, her own made up instrument, 'teeth' just in general) that was far from amazing and I certainly enjoyed Alphabeat a lot more

well despite some brilliant moments (keytar, her own made up instrument, 'teeth' just in general) that was far from amazing and I certainly enjoyed Alphabeat a lot more

Alphabeat were indeed deadly. I thought Gaga was amazing. Loved everything about the show. Tired legs from all the dancing today though.

I dunno, it wasn't live 'enough' for me, she had a live band who could have done a grand job without all that pre-recorded stuff. I like to be able to see who is playing each instrument I hear, which is very possible as i've seen other big pop acts do this.

Plus 5 minutes between every song as they set up the stage towards the end got really grating, ARE YOU AT THE FUCKING MONSTER BALL YET OR WHAT??? I think she needs an editor to tell her to cop on.

still though, glad I went, tickets weren't that expensive (about 20 quid cheaper than david byrne for example) so can't really complain. The really good bits made up for the not so good bits, some of it was hilariously pretentious and I had a laugh when she was mouthing off about the monster ball being a place where you can be yourself and the people around me were all 'FUCKN LOOK AT THE STATE OF THAT DANCER ONSTAGE IN A THONG, WHAT A WEEEEEIRDO'.

I dunno, it wasn't live 'enough' for me, she had a live band who could have done a grand job without all that pre-recorded stuff. I like to be able to see who is playing each instrument I hear, which is very possible as i've seen other big pop acts do this.

It's not cool these days to criticise people in any genre for having everything pre-recorded, I is John. It's the thing to do. Also hiding your stuff so that it's not too obvious is mysterious.

It's not cool these days to criticise people in any genre for having everything pre-recorded, I is John. It's the thing to do. Also hiding your stuff so that it's not too obvious is mysterious.

the idea of Lady GaGa doing something that isn't incredibly obvious and in your face is interesting.

I think I just don't relate to the club culture thing she's coming from.

have to say I really enjoyed it. I thought it was deadly. It was more like a broadway musical than a typical pop show. Couldn't really fault it apart from the hour wait between alphabeat and her.

alphabeat were grand. bit squeeky

what's a monster ball?

eleph-fiji.gif
?

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]"would you ever consider dating a guy like that? I mean if he had a great personality and was a good dancer and had a cool car...although you'd probably have to ride in the back seat 'cause his nuts would ride shotgun."[/FONT]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

thank you and goodnight.

Hes taken leaf of his senses? Or does he want to be her frond?

Nineteen Species of Fern Named for Lady Gaga; Researcher Says the Inspiration Was Literally Written in the DNA Sequences

ScienceDaily (Oct. 23, 2012) — Pop music megastar Lady Gaga is being honored with the name of a new genus of ferns found in Central and South America, Mexico, Arizona and Texas. A genus is a group of closely related species; in this case, 19 species of ferns will carry the name Gaga.

At one stage of its life, the new genus Gaga has somewhat fluid definitions of gender and bears a striking resemblance to one of Gaga's famous costumes. Members of the new genus also bear a distinct DNA sequence spelling GAGA.

Two of the species in the Gaga genus are new to science: Gaga germanotta from Costa Rica is named to honor the family of the artist, who was born Stefani Germanotta. And a newly discovered Mexican species is being dubbed Gaga monstraparva (literally monster-little) in honor of Gaga's fans, whom she calls “little monsters.â€

"We wanted to name this genus for Lady Gaga because of her fervent defense of equality and individual expression," said study leader Kathleen Pryer, a Duke University biology professor and director of the Duke Herbarium. "And as we started to consider it, the ferns themselves gave us more reasons why it was a good choice." ...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/121023112521.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back