lady gaga (1 Viewer)

After she sings the "can't read my, Can't read my, no you can't read my Pokerface" bit I can't help hearing the backing singing as "Come on Barbie, Let's go party" It's wrecking my head.

When I heard my daughter (now 5 yrs old) singing along to 'Barbie girl' I aged about twenty years in one second. Now, after the Pussycat Dolls, Lady Gaga is the single greatest force as far as I can see in pop star role models grooming very young girls to be sex objects. Vile, vile, vile, vile, vile.

Right Lady Gaga is basically Peaches for plebes. A lot of society is made up of spas. They go to spa pubs. There has to be something playing in the background so the urban mating ritual can go on. Lady Gaga fills that gap.

Shes a thick you can tell this by what she says in interviews. Which is usual some bollox that a thick would think was provocative but anyone with half a brain would think it was a spa doing an impression of madonna in he 80s.

Lady Gaga has achieved a high level of saturation .My theory is that its because spas can remember her name. Have you every noticed how plebes and knackers tend to use Bebo more then Facebook. There drawn to any 2 sylabil word because there stuck in a retarded state of childhood as it was usually when they were children that they switched the off the on switch in their brain. So a profoundly simple melody sung by a pop star with a telly tubby speak name is like crack to the mind of a spa.

Another of my cool observations is thus. If you say a Pop star is crap everyone will disagree with you and say

a) you just dont like it because its popular
b) she must be doing something right because shes sold 30 million billion singles
c) its good pop music
d) i think shes very clever , she knows how to work the media

my respones

a) no i dont like it cause its crap ,look through my ipod its full of decent pop music, spot the difference wank breath
b) they sold a lot of Thalidomide
c) no its not your a spa
d) how can we tell the difference between someone acting like a thick for show and an actual thick and could you have gotten mixed up

So in conclusion shes shit and spas like her because there spas and even when someone is shit they can still be popular and even moderately intelligent people will say its clever even though its not!

Swish

Right Lady Gaga is basically Peaches for plebes. A lot of society is made up of spas. They go to spa pubs. There has to be something playing in the background so the urban mating ritual can go on. Lady Gaga fills that gap.

Shes a thick you can tell this by what she says in interviews. Which is usual some bollox that a thick would think was provocative but anyone with half a brain would think it was a spa doing an impression of madonna in he 80s.

Lady Gaga has achieved a high level of saturation .My theory is that its because spas can remember her name. Have you every noticed how plebes and knackers tend to use Bebo more then Facebook. There drawn to any 2 sylabil word because there stuck in a retarded state of childhood as it was usually when they were children that they switched the off the on switch in their brain. So a profoundly simple melody sung by a pop star with a telly tubby speak name is like crack to the mind of a spa.

Another of my cool observations is thus. If you say a Pop star is crap everyone will disagree with you and say

b) she must be doing something right because shes sold 30 million billion singles
c) its good pop music

my respones

a) no i dont like it cause its crap ,look through my ipod its full of decent pop music, spot the difference wank breath
c) no its not your a spa
d) how can we tell the difference between someone acting like a thick for show and an actual thick and could you have gotten mixed up

So in conclusion shes shit and spas like her because there spas and even when someone is shit they can still be popular and even moderately intelligent people will say its clever even though its not!

Swish

I also used to use the word 'swish' to show my panache and high breeding but then some friends started laughing at me because Swish is or was a magazine apparently devoted to kinky discipline play. I no longer use it just in case but I don't really know what to think about it all.

I stand by my original statement. She writes a good pop song.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

c) its good pop music

my respones

c) no its not your a spa

Swish

"syllable"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back