its nearly time for.......... (1 Viewer)

Osama Van Halen said:
God no.... It's old men in Spandex and white boot-runners who ROCK ASS FROM EAST TO WEST. Go home to your David Gray boredums and shove your Mod-cock-trend-bag up your cornholio. This is no place for kids. LONG LIVE MANLY-NESS ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!

What is a Mod-cock-trend-bag?

Wilbert said:
What is a Mod-cock-trend-bag?
Your 'whole thing' if ya ain't down with eddie. Mod- is anything lame and weak like paul weller, Cock is all your general 'cock' type stuff, trend is for your obvious trendy things that are really poorly manufactured and designed to suck up yer cash and Bag is what you keep it all in. in a couple of words..your life!! up it goes..... now it's all brown

moc said:
pah only polish rockers have families...

"merry christmas ange..."
_40375709_may.jpg

Here's an email I got from a mate who was at the gig, reads like a review, he doesn't talk like this in real life, swear.

Being a Manson fan, I was really looking forward to him, especially since his Point show in 2000 was cancelled. I thought he looked and sounded f*cking great. He had quite a lot of effects, more than some bands Ive seen headlining.
They played pretty much the hits, Beautiful People, Dope show, Disposable teens, Mobscene, Tainted Love, Smells like teen spirit etc, but Tourniqet was the highlight.
Manson walks out from the dry ice on 10 foot stilts, really effective looking. Almost everysong had a different feel, very theatrical. He knows how the visuals should enhance the music and I thought he got it down to a tee.

Maiden arrived onstage to an old Judas Priest classic as their intro music and tore into the Ides of March and Murders in the rue morgue, the show then stopped as Steve's "pre-amp" blew up?, anyway they got stuck back in with Prowler, Another Life, Wrathchild etc(you've seen the set list).
It was great to see Maiden play live outdoors and play some of the older songs I never heard before, or indeed expected to, Revelations, Phantom of the Opera and even Running Free.
The sound was excellent which is unheard of in the RDS.

The only downside was the dreadful "Iron Maiden" song and Janick Gers is just embaressing. However both of these were expected.

Bruce said they will be back next year to play a show with songs from the next 4 albums, (now im looking forward to that!), does this mean no "Iron Maiden"?!

On point of interest, Bruce didn't wave the Union Jack during the trooper, as their was a lot of people that took exception to it in 2003, however, he said it has no political meaning and vowed to brand it in future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back