its nearly time for.......... (1 Viewer)

superman

Website
Visit site
iron maiden!!! only 16 hours to go!
anyone going to this?
.|..|
IID00002116.jpg

run to the hills! .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

superman said:
iron maiden!!! only 16 hours to go!
anyone going to this?
.|..|
IID00002116.jpg

run to the hills! .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

I don't recognise hairy facing backwards, but shouldn't someone tell him he's looking the wrong way?

Could Iron Maiden be too old for this sort of thing?

therecklessone said:
I don't recognise hairy facing backwards, but shouldn't someone tell him he's looking the wrong way?

Could Iron Maiden be too old for this sort of thing?

if you look closely the crowd are all facing the other way aswell. to where james blunt is giving the performance of his life on a stage at the other side of the stadium.

I too am shamefully probably not going to this. If it's any use, my brother saw them in Toronto and said it was one of the worst gigs he has ever been too and the set list was YAWNARAMA. Although knowing my luck they'll probably play The Ides Of March, Murders in The Rouge Morge and that other deadly one from side one of Killers.

Still though... get rid of Yanik fucking Gers.

I've got my LA gears and runner whitener in my denim sports bag ready for off at 6? ,what time are they supposed to be playing at?

I'll be outside gettin' my michael bolton wiggy on,

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i'm still finding it hard to figure why i'm going to see some witchy folksinger and not iron maiden

haha! who is the witchy folksinger??

josephine foster

there's other reasons too...time mostly...josephine foster is great though.
still can't help but feel i'm really blowing it by missing 'em twice in twice years.

hey i know i posted this before - i remember as a kid the rumours about nico burning an irish flag on stage...come on - where does this shit start?!?!?

Wilbert said:
Isn't it just old men in Spandex and white boot-runners?
God no.... It's old men in Spandex and white boot-runners who ROCK ASS FROM EAST TO WEST. Go home to your David Gray boredums and shove your Mod-cock-trend-bag up your cornholio. This is no place for kids. LONG LIVE MANLY-NESS ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!

MONDOBRUTALE said:
josephine foster

there's other reasons too...time mostly...josephine foster is great though.
still can't help but feel i'm really blowing it by missing 'em twice in twice years.

hey i know i posted this before - i remember as a kid the rumours about nico burning an irish flag on stage...come on - where does this shit start?!?!?

I'd love to find proof of this! I sincerley doubt it ever happened though

Maybe Josephine Foster will wipe her arse with a tricolour tonight? Throw one at her and see how rock and roll she really is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back