its cold. (2 Viewers)

Maybe its a carry over from school, but this weather seems to say to me 'fun's over... time to get down to some hard graft'. And, in a way, its quite comforting.

Went out for a walk tonight with my dog with my coat, hat,scarf and gloves on for the first time. It was nice to be all bundled up n cosy and this weather is much better for my dog cos he is very fluffy. I'm now propped up beside the radiator with a big geansai on all ruddy cheeked n stuff. yes!

that looks like a sleeper for adults!i am so into getting one of those.

It's called a selk'bag. I love it. Brought it with me to the Electric Picnic, cosiest, most comfortable thing ever... and there are zips at the end of the arms so you can have your hands free or zipped in nice and warm.

i used to give my dog a hot water bottle at bedtime when he was a little puppy then someone pointed out to me that he was a husky and that perhaps a hot water bottle is redundant since he has a double coat!since this cold snap began he is sleeping out in the middle of the garden lovin it,,this is him as I was going to work this morning.he is displaying his wares to the cold!

Attachments

• 18092007.jpg
    18092007.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 34
i used to give my dog a hot water bottle at bedtime when he was a little puppy then someone pointed out to me that he was a husky and that perhaps a hot water bottle is redundant since he has a double coat!since this cold snap began he is sleeping out in the middle of the garden lovin it,,this is him as I was going to work this morning.he is displaying his wares to the cold!

bah, cold snap appears to be over.
a guy I work with was in stockholm yesterday and aparently it was snowing, which is a bit odd this early apparently, snow in inverness also. odds on a cold winter?

Ahhh.

Planning on lots of wetsuit swimming in the winter. Have to get me money's worth after buying one and prancing around it in for two days this year :)

I'm investing in new boots this weekend, and maybe gloves too. It's not gonna get any warmer for a while.

I don’t mind people talking about the weather on Thumped. At least some of you put some effort into it. But if one more fucker says “Jesus it’s cold isn’t it?” “I’m freezing. I’m FREEEEEEZIN. It’s fuckin’ freezing. I’m-cold-are-you-cold?-I’m-freeeeeeeezin-uuhh”, I’ll….I’ll…..well, I dunno what I’ll do, I’ll probably post on Thumped about it. But it’s annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back