its cold. (1 Viewer)

that looks suspiciously like johnnystress's car to me

I wish I had a 60s girl to help with all my car problems

P.S. orange minis rock

1e0f_1.JPG

hmmm, I'm cynical. I have weird ears. No way they'll fit. They never have people like me in mind when designing things like that.

They just kind of slip over your ears though, and bend onto your head like a hair-clip. They come in different sizes, so your ears would have to be reeeeeally weird. Like, rabbit-ears weird.

You could always get some as a present for someone with not-so-weird ears and try them on.

They just kind of slip over your ears though, and bend onto your head like a hair-clip. They come in different sizes, so your ears would have to be reeeeeally weird. Like, rabbit-ears weird.

You could always get some as a present for someone with not-so-weird ears and try them on.

this is a good idea. Maybe I will try this. Thanks for your good advice.

They have completely eliminated windy day bike earrache for me, my ears like them a lot.

they're probably perfect for me too. I wore a hat this morning which was too much. My head couldn't make up its mind if it wanted to be cold or warm so stayed in an intermediate state of flux that wasn't so pleasant.

But I also like the look of those bands that go round your head. They're open at the top but cover your ears and your forehead. They look like they could work too. I think they're american things

Soooo glad I did'nt have to work outside today.Brrrrr.Pity young Daisy's sick though.

i stuck out two hours outside grogans this evening before i had to head inside. you'd want to be made of stone not to be bothered by the cold. these bright mornings are facking brilliant but

I like to think i'm made of stone when it comes to this kind of weather, but fuck. Today was Jayzuz Cold. Even before the sun went down.

Where's that storage heater thread again?

even colder this morning. addition of a bit of damp. medium term weather forecast is for much of the same. Looks like were getting a proper 80s winter to go with the recession! We'll all be out building snowmen while wearing brightly coloured anoraks by january.

I really can't remember such a cold end of November/beginning of December before. I do love this weather though, even if it is cold. Better than rain that's for sure.

I still think it's grand. I must be back to my old bulletproof self.

When I was pregnant this time last year I couldn't even go out the back to get the clothes of the line. I was crying with the cold a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back