ISH Magazine - feedback on your feedback (6 Viewers)

I don't post here and have never felt hugely inclined to, but oh bejeesus, now I have to!
Firstly, Pantone, if you couldn't get off our(Otranome) mailing list, it was because of an error on our behalf and not some crayyyyzeee attempt to destroy your minds with pointless information about a band you didn't know or want to know. Apologies for this!!

Andy, you were a gobshite back then, and you're a gobshite now. We were invited to mention our band on the mailing list by the person who set the f*cking thing up, who liked our stuff and said "hey you should mention it here". We did. Once. That, my friend, does not constitute "spamming a mailing list".

Quite a lot of people on the list replied saying they liked our stuff, and are still fans now, despite the fact that you (Clever Dick that you are) said it was a pointless exercise. I'm not a violent man Andy, but discussing things with you honestly makes me feel like killing something. A small guinea pig for example.

You are a twat who's got his own opinions, (perfectly entitled to them I may add) but why you constantly feel the need to force these opinions on people in a vain effort to make yourself look good, I'll never know.

Anyway, it failed. You idiocy increases with every post my man.

Goodday to you sir. Gobshite.

www.otranome.com - feel free to flood our message board daily with ridiculous sweeping statements. God knows, you do enough of it here.

TESTAROSSA said:
another great thread guys
i'll be quiet next time i disagree with anyone, it'll probably be for the best
i'm obviously a very stupid person

andrew
i actually do love this thread its like a real life version of some internet based soap opera

whatever - i'm not going to kick start the delorian and go back 3 years to work out exactly what happened. i was probably right anyway.
anyway i have to go force opinions on people to make myself look good.

andrew

ps - guys this week you will like the following shit: EDGARDE VARESE / BRIDE OF CHUCKIE / JOY DIVISION - I DEMAND IT.

oh and yo - in terms of me looking stupid, whatever - AT LEAST I'VE NEVER WRITTEN A SONG ABOUT SOMEONE OVER AN INTERNET FIGHT - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
clowning yourself dude

andrew

Thank god i dont know most of you in real life, you sound like the dregs of humanity. I'm sure your parents are proud.......

...reminds me of a deftones song.......but wait! more than 5 people know who the deftones are, thats so uncool! oh such a faux pas to make...... :D

G-Money said:
Thank god i dont know most of you in real life, you sound like the dregs of humanity. I'm sure your parents are proud.......

...reminds me of a deftones song.......but wait! more than 5 people know who the deftones are, thats so uncool! oh such a faux pas to make...... :D

nice tats btw

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus
:rolleyes:

rothko said:
nice tats btw

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus
:rolleyes:

tat-2.jpg

HOLY SHIT.
that is too fucked up - you're a fucking nazi band???

andrew

'Tis true, I even mentioned minerva in that best of 2003 thread.

TESTAROSSA said:
i like the deftones - so does robbie analog
you're the snob cos you don't like Alvin Lucier!

andrew

Pantone247 said:
And isn't one of them the guy who posted my "private" gigsmart forum registration details on the forum because I disagreed with him once?

Have a happy crimbo Niall!

Nope, that was somebody else not in Otranome.

Robbie Analog said:
Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

i should copy you the Wu-Tang demo from like 91 or something
listened to 36 chambers loads last week - it's so weird, odb actually has uh flow! not just a series of funny punch ins.

andrew

G-Money said:
hmmmm i dont have any tats, what are you on about?

....and no, we're not a nazi band, in fact what has my band got to do with any of this?

your band, skyjack?
on the photos section of your site you have a really corny
series of photographs flexing your muscles and showing off
a bunch of tatoos

no?

G-Money said:
Fuck off so.

yup, you're right, but i fail to see how its relevant to this topic, if the other guys in the band want to put up those pics of us looking stupid, off with them, i dont care, like i said , i'm ink free (and i have a sense of humour)

we're a shit band anyway.......

G-Money said:
yup, you're right, but i fail to see how its relevant to this topic, if the other guys in the band want to put up those pics of us looking stupid, off with them, i dont care, like i said , i'm ink free (and i have a sense of humour)

we're a shit band anyway.......
you may be ink free
but you don't have a sense of humour

i called you on the tattoos coz you posted
that stoopid "retard" picture yesterday
...i looked at your site and saw a bunch of guys
flexing their muscles and displaying some really cliched tattoos

so i thought to myself...yeah that figures

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back