ISH Magazine - feedback on your feedback (5 Viewers)

yeah I really cant listen to any of that David Tibet stuff. I mean it might be 800 years of oppression or something but when I hear that fay english accent it drives me mental, not to mention when he starts rabbiting on about dwarves and the like. With his hand on his heart I might add. Still, the music is interesting enough if you take the cod-mysticism out of it.

Same thing with Cardiacs, the music is deadly but the english accents are too much to tolerate. Anyone else got this problem?

And wishing you all A Merry Christmas,

Mr. S. Lunatic.

ps. Brits Out this Christmas

well i find it hard listening to you half the time, what with you being the biggest west brit i know - isn't your bird a prod too? here - i have this video i'm loaning you - it's called "ratboy" and it's absolutely insane. the most cold hearted PG 'feelgood' movie i have ever seen. there is not a single nice character in it - everyone is an absolute fucker. and it's a childrens movie. insane shit. jon lovitz is in it for a second too.

andrew

i thought i just imagined that film!

remember this as one of the more unsettling video release from the eighties.
its about a guy with a rats face isnt it??
came out around the same time as garbage pail kids the movie
how did you come across that??

TESTAROSSA said:
well i find it hard listening to you half the time, what with you being the biggest west brit i know - isn't your bird a prod too? here - i have this video i'm loaning you - it's called "ratboy" and it's absolutely insane. the most cold hearted PG 'feelgood' movie i have ever seen. there is not a single nice character in it - everyone is an absolute fucker. and it's a childrens movie. insane shit. jon lovitz is in it for a second too.

andrew

my friend got it for me for xmas! she figured i'd like or something - it's seriously the most bizarre movie i own...the whole tone of it is just so wrong.
i'll give you a loan of it first so. simon can get fucked.
there's so many things wrong with it -
no explanation of why he is half human half rat
no explanation of why he is basically a slave to the two yokels who fire things at him and why do they want guns?!
the way the 'good lady' scams the yokels just so she can own ratboy to make money!
ratboys hired bestfriend who seems to be always getting drunk with prostitutes in a limo.
*****spoiler haha like anything could spoil this movie****
what the fuck is up with the police opening fire and shooting a fuckin child!?
i mean?!

mr fucking belvedere is in it!
i was reading more about it on imdb and one dude sums it up perfectly - the movie is about how sometimes freaks just aren't meant to fit in and there's simply no point in bothering. insane movie.

i also got Rudy with that hobbit fucker from the goonies. that movie rules so much.

andrew

TESTAROSSA said:
i was reading more about it on imdb and one dude sums it up perfectly - the movie is about how sometimes freaks just aren't meant to fit in and there's simply no point in bothering. insane movie.

ha ha thats brilliant!!
i remember the trailer was really fucked up, real grainy looking and i couldnt tell whether it was make-up or a real guy with a rats head
cant wait to see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back